Chapter two

Amelia's Pov*

When I walked out of the basement, I was stunned to see the beautiful place that I was kidnapped in. At first, I didn't have time to really observe any of my surroundings but now that I'm looking at it.
This place is beautiful.

I walked out with the angel man and Rio in my hand to see a gorgeous Porsche waiting for us. It was matte black.

 It was matte black

I stopped and said." Where are we going?"
The angel man looked at me and said "get in and I'll tell you" He was weird but I wasn't going to say anything. I wanted out of there fast.

I hopped in with Rio next to me and the angel man sat on the other side of the back seat.

"Are you gonna tell me your name now?" He looked at me and said "I'm Adrian and we are going to my mansion" what?! I'm not going to his mansion I need to go home." I'm sorry to disappoint you A.D but we are not going to ur mansion. I need to go home.. like right now"

He looked at me and said "your place isn't safe right now. This could happen again, Amelia." Wait. how does he know my name and how did he know I was kidnapped? "Wait how did you know I was kidnapped?"

He stared at me for a few seconds and said "well why would you stay at home tied to a chair?" Bruh is he dumb? "I mean how did you even know where I am?" I said, "I've been looking after you ever since your mom died Amelia."
"What!? Why? And how do you even know my name?" Rio was sleeping on my lap half on my lap and half on the seat but with my yelling, he woke up and looked at me so I pet him to calm him down

"I know your name because my family and yours have a long history together and I've been looking out for you since your mom died because your mom put a shit load of money in your name and now people will do anything to get it" I was speechless. After a few seconds I got my voice back "what money I'm broke and my mom isn't rich and I don't have the money they are looking for. How much money is in my name?" I asked "600 million dollars." He said it like it was pocket money for him. I on the other hand was shocked.

"OH FUCK NO! you're telling me I have 600 million dollars in my name?! And how the fuck does my family know yours? That we have history!"

"I didn't say we have a history together I said our families have history together." He said.

"They don't look like they need the money," I said calming down looking out the window to see the mansion that I was in a few minutes before becoming tiny. Because of how much distance between the car and the mansion.

"People will do anything to get more money no matter how much they already have," Adrian said.

"Why can't I just write the money in someone else's
Name?" I asked

"That's not how it works Amelia. For you to write the money in someone else's name you have to die." He said "that's why they kidnapped me. So they can kill me and have the money." I said.