Chapter 41

Amelia's pov*

Woah. My head hurts like I've been hit by a Bolling ball.

Then the memories of what happened came flashing back to me.

"No no no no no! God does that mean I'm in hell?" I look down to see Adrian sleeping by my side.

Fuck. They found me.

What do I do now? How am I gonna face everyone? Are they gonna be mad I broke my promise? IT WAS A PINKY PROMISE TOO! oh my God. I'm gonna cut off my pinky.

"Adrian." I poke his head twice and he groans and looks up. His eyes widen once he realizes that I woke up. They were red from him crying and puffy. I already regret doing what I did but I don't want to live! I'm so fucking confused. What do I do?

"Amelia, I'm so freaking sorry I didn't notice you needed help I'm so sorry." He cried while hugging ms close to him.

"How long have I been out for?" I ask.

"3 days." He answers With his face still buried in the crook of my neck.

I rub his back and I let him cry for a bit. I understand what it feels like to want to cry but can't.

I peck his neck which was right infront of me and I continued to rub his back.

"I'm sorry Adrian. I know I shouldn't have broken my pinky promise. And I except my fate. Take my pinky." I pull away and pull out my pinky and give it to him, closing my eyes and preparing for the pain.

He chuckled while still crying and takes my pinky and kisses it.

"I know how hard it is on you Amelia. I understand. I don't give a shit about our promise. I was the one who hurt you and I couldn't notice." He takes my hand and kisses it. Then hugs it to his chest.

"If you don't cut off my pinky, I will. You should never break a pinky promise. On a second thought. I technically didn't break it because I didn't mean to try and kill myself but I knew that I am kinda so, I don't know if I should cut off my pinky or not. But I still will because, pinky promise. Duh." I ramble, making hand gestures.

"I love you so fucking much." Adrian hugged me tightly right after I finished.

"Aw, did someone miss me? I love you too cupcake." I kiss his cheek and he chuckles.

I feel better. I feel really good. I have no idea why but I feel light. I don't have that heaviness in my chest.

"Cupcake I feel weird." I mumble as he pulls away from the hug.

"The doctors drugged you. I don't really know why. I'm not a doctor but I'm sure that's why you feel weird."

"I should do drugs then. I like this." I smile excitedly and Adrian shook his head.

"Can I get out of here? I hate hospitals. Even though I'm here most of the time because of my dumb actions." I look at Adrian with puppy eyes and he nods.

"I payed for a doctor to watch you at home. Kinda like our own doctor. He's in our mansion and has his own little room and tools." Adrian nodded.

"Does that mean I don't have to go to hospitals anymore?" I ask smiling.

"Yes baby. No more hospitals." He kisses the top of my head.

"When am I getting out of here?" I ask.

"Right now. If anything goes wrong we have a doctor home, remember"

"Where is my clothes? This gown looks ugly. What makes a hospital gown beige?" I mumble looking down at the ugly gown.

"I've got you your clothes already. But it's kinda chilly outside so take this." He took off his hoodie and handed it to me. He had a shirt under it. "What about you? Won't you get cold?" I ask.