Chapter 14

Amelias Pov*

I felt a hand shaking me slightly and I woke up but I didn't open my eyes.

I stretched and I felt my hand bump into something. Someone.

I tapped on their chest and poked them to try to fine out who then I noticed that I was at the shoulder of this person. I started going up a bit to touch their face and I did.

I put my hand on this persons cheek and slapped them lightly and then I found their nose.

I pulled them down by their nose and slapped the person's face again but not as lightly as before.

"Ok Amelia stop." Adrian said holding my wrist.

"We are here. Cmon let's get out of the plane." He said cupping my face is his hands and then he started nodding my head for me.

"Adrian move your hand away from my face or else you won't have hands." I said slapping his hand away.

"I am not dealing with your morning grumpyness right now cmon." He said pulling me up by my arms.

I took a sharp breath in pain and Adrian noticed. "Oh shit I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." He said looking guilty and worried.

"It's fine cupcake. I'm fine." I said patting his shoulder then limping towards the door.

I almost fell and then I felt a hand grab my waist. "Adrian I can walk really." I said kinda annoyed I can't walk without someone's help.

"Sure you can" He mocked.

We got out of the plane and found my luggage and wheelchair next to the plane.

"Adrian I'm not gonna use the wheelchair right now." I told him

I wasn't going to appear weak infront of my father and brothers for the first time. No way.

I can walk and I will.

"Amelia you need it." Adrian said looking into my eyes worryingly.

"no adrain I'm not going to pull up to my dad with a wheelchair. That is weak as fuck."

"It's not weak to need help Amelia. You are the strongest person I know for holding onto life after what happened to you." Adrian said.

"No Adrian please. Let's just go."

A car pulled up and guards were in it. They took the luggage and the wheelchair and put them in the car.

I dragged myself up to the car. I say dragged because one of my legs were kinda dysfunctional. And I sat in the backseat fast before Adrian could help me.

Rio was already in the car and I started playing with him.

The car started moving with me, Adrian and Rio in it. And of course the driver.

After 30 awkward minutes the car stopped infront of the biggest mansion I have ever seen.