Chapter Eight.

I think I like him.

It's so bad I've never liked someone.

He's so amazing and funny and kind to me. I can't controll my feelings. I know he's a mafia leader and that he kills people and I always hear him speaking Italian, Spanish and French.

I never understand shit from what he's saying but it's so sexy.

It's been 8 days since the prank I pulled on him. He now locks the doors when he sleeps. I do the same to be honest. I never know when he's gonna get back at me.

Today me and Athena decided it would be fun if we went to the club and had a few drinks.

Because my studies have been killing me and I need a break.

I wore a grey flower dress with boots nothing too exposing

Athena wore a black dress that looked gorgeous on her.

Adrian was not happy with it but agreed after we begged him

"You look stunning Athena!" I said to her as she was putting the last few touched on her make up.

"Girl look at you. You're a goddess" She said after finishing

"Let's go I called Leo and he's ready." She said.

"Are we taking any guards with us?" I asked.

"Only terry." She said "Now let's goo." She said dragging me with her.

"Have you ever been to a club?" She asked while I sat beside her in the back seat. "No I never really saw anything interesting about clubs. Horny men and loud music. I can just drink at home and dance by myself." I said shrugging "you're missing out on a lot."

"We are here ladies." Leo said and we hopped out of the car.

We went inside a big club full of lights and music. It was 7 pm so the lights looked really cool in the dark.

"Come on let's have some funnn!" Athena said dragging me inside.

The music was a vibe and people dancing looked really fun and if you looked closely none of them can dance so I shouldn't worry about my dancing abilities.