Chapter 12

Amelia's pov*

I slept that night with my nostrils smiling. The smell of the sheets were exactly like Adrian's smell.

Well that's because he's the one sleeping in that bed Amelia.

I know but the smell is still amazing.

Today I woke up feeling a bit sad knowing that my mother lied to me about my father.

I mean why would she lie about that. She told me he died when I was 6 years old and even when he was alive he didn't care about my existence. She would always say that he died because he was dealing with bad stuff which she would never tell me what exactly. I assumed drugs because that's what every sane person would think.

I'm gonna call him today.

I'm so fucking nervous.

I sat up on the bed in snail speed then I noticed that Adrian was still sleeping on the couch. My wheelchair was next to me so I tried to sit on it.

My legs worked fine but using them hurt because of the 'fun' abel and Nathan had, so I tried to use them as little as possible.

I grabbed the night stand and put all my strength into pulling myself up.

I slipped and fell on the floor with a loud thud

"Fucking pizza with chicken Alfredo" I mumbled to myself as I crawled up the wheelchair.

How am I gonna pee! I can't even sit on the chair properly.

I began to wheel over to adrain because he looked so cute sleeping and I wanted to take a pic of him. He had opened his couch turning it into a bed and he had a black duvet over his body. He had his head under his pillow I'm guessing because the light of the sun is annoying him.

I wheeled over to him and pulled out my phone and snapped a pic of him sleeping but made sure his face wasn't showing so it he saw it on my phone, I'd tell him I found it on Google or something.

"Amelia my head is covered but I still have eyes." He said pulling his head out from under the pillow.

He scared the living shit out of me. I quickly hid my phone between my leg and the wheelchair.

"Oh hey Goodmorning I just came here to...tie your shoes! Yeah I noticed they were untied and I wanted to help you tie them!"

"Amelia I'm not wearing any shoes."

"Did I say shoes? I mean socks!"

He smirked at me and my face went bright red. Oh if my legs weren't dysfunctional right now I would have ran out of here.

"Fine you caught me I took a picture of you whatever." I said giving up on trying to hide it.

"Can I see it?" He asked still grinning at me. God sometimes I want to punch him in his pretty face!