Chapter 20

Amelia's pov*

I woke up, And I know I'm in Adrian's embrace. I don't want to wake up. I wanna sleep in his chest for eternity.

I look up at him and I can't remove my eyes from his gorgeous. Gorgeous face.

His arms were wrapped around my back, holding me so close to him.

Good lord give me strength.

It's morning now, but I have zero clue what time it is. Me and him stayed up all night to finish all the parts of final destination.

I re-watched that movie so many times. It's so good.

The only part I didn't watch was part 5. So we watched all parts till part five yesterday.

Eveytime he would close his eyes in an attempt to sleep, I would put a snack in his mouth. That seems to wake him up just fine.

I inhale his scent. He smells like what I imagine heaven to smell like to be honest.

And not even his cologne. It's his natural smell.

I wasn't joking when I said he is a Greek God.

"Amelia stop staring it's creepy." He whispered in his raspy morning voice, which made me almost shit my pants.

"I wasn't staring. It's you who seems to have clear eyelids. Your practically always looking at me and you always know what I'm doing. What are you? Part FBI agent?" I asked and he just looked at me like I'm crazy.

He didn't say. Just looking at me.

"You are way too attractive for your own good." I let my thoughts out and I immediately regretted it.

"That was suppose to stay in my head, don't even think of getting cocky." I said as I sat up.

"So you're just thinking of how attractive I am all day?" He asked with a smirk.

"Pfft. Yeah maybe in your dreams big boy." I said and stood up. Just to come back crumbling on the floor.

"I fucking hate my life." I said as I stood up agian.

"You are always hitting something or falling or even crawling. You need new functional legs Melia" Adrian said walking into my bathroom.

"I don't crawl! It was only one time and I didn't feel like walking. So what?" I shouted at him from the room. I heard him chuckling, which made me smile a bit.

I walked over to the bathroom and knock. "NYPD. open the door right now! I am heavily armed and you don't stand a chance. Attack and you will be immediately shot!" I shouted at the door.

"In the freaking bathroom?!" Adrian exclaimed from the other side.

"Adrian smauel D'sanni! We don't give break times. Not even for bathrooms! Open the damn door before I shoot it down!" I shouted in the deepest voice I can.

He opened the door to see me holding my hand up into a gun and pointing at him.

"Move." I said motioning to the side with my deadly gun.

He does and I enter.

Victory for me!

Score: Me 1 Adrian 0

I turned around and saw him standing next to the open door.

I kicked him with my foot to get him out of the bathroom and he didnt say anything.

I hopped in the shower and started getting clean.

After I was done I put on some Lululemon leggings and a big black hoodie.