Chapter 18

Amelia's pov*

"Adrian what do you want to tell me so badly that my food has to wait?" I asked folding my arms over my chest to try and seem intimateding.

Of course that didn't work.

"My parents are coming tomorrow. My dad is a dick and what ever he tells you. Please just ignore it because I don't want him to brainwash you or something. He's evil. And anything he says to you is a lie. Please don't let his opinion matter to you. And well my mom isn't any better. She's a golddigger and doesn't want anything other than her own evil desires. Do not let her opinion matter to you either." He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"That was a lot of words." I whispered. "AMELIA!" Adrian shouted while shaking my shoulders. Snapping me out of my trance.

"Did you hear what I said?" He asked. "Yes. Did I understand it. No. You chose the wrong time to have a serious conversation. I just woke up dude. Do you really expect me to understand all of those words right now?" I asked shaking his shoulder just like he did to mine.

"My parents are coming tomorrow! My dad is a dick and what ever he tells you. just ignore it because I don't want him to brainwash you! He's evil. And anything he says to you is a lie! don't let his opinion matter to you. And my mom isn't any better. She's a golddigger and doesn't want anything other than her own evil desires. Do not let her opinion matter to you either!"  HE REPEATED THE WHOLE THING AGAIN! Only now he emphasized a lot more words

"DUDE I TOLD YOU I DONT HAVE THE ENERGY TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING RIGHT NOW." I said putting my hand over his mouth.

"Your pretty little mouth can rest till I have my breakfast then we can talk buddy." I said as I turned him around and pushed him a little.

He finally got the hint and walked away.

I swear I love this man. The way he looks into my eyes while his are full of adoration and love, makes my stomach do flips. And his touch. Don't even get me started on how amazing his touch feels. It's like he could bulge his hand into my chest and pull out my heart and I'd enjoy it. Just because it was from him.

I'd give up the world just to see him happy. That is always my number one priority.

I make my way to the dining room to eat breakfast and then after I was done with breakfast I go upstairs to find Adrian.

He hadn't eaten breakfast so I had a plate of food in my hand. It was his. He hadn't eaten and I figured he might be hungry.

I looked in his room and didn't find him there.

So I texted him,

To Adrian: where are you? I can't find you in this maze looking mansion.

After a few minutes he answered.

From Adrian: I'm in the balcony in your room. The view here is breathtaking so I wanted to stay there for a bit.

To Adrian: stay were you are. I'm coming.

I made my way to my room and opened the door.

Adrian indeed was in my balcony sitting peacefully with the cool breeze blowing in his face and in doing so his hair started moving.

A 5 star view.

"I brought you breakfast since you didn't come eat with us. You seem sad today what's wrong." I said, putting his plate of the table that was in the balcony and taking a seat next to Adrian.

"As I told you this morning my father is coming tomorrow. Hee bringing the wicked witch of the west with him. Aka my mother. They suck. And I hate them to bits. I'm not looking forwards to tomorrow so im hoping today goes by as slow as a snail." He said, taking a sip our of his orange juice.