Chapter 22

Amelia's pov*

I shot up from my bed with my hand on my mouth and I run to the bathroom.

I run to the toilet and sit on my knees and start puking my guts out. I feel like I've been stabbed in the stomach 3 times and shot twice.

Adrian comes up after me and asks "what is it?are you ok?" The worry in his eyes makes my heart do a little 'awwwww'

I look at him. Still sitting next to the toilet seat. I was so tired and I think my face showed how much pain I was in because Adrian rushed to my side and started rubbing my back soothingly in an attempt to comfort me.

Usually this would cause drool to overcome my mouth. But I couldn't enjoy the feeling of his touch while this excruciating pain was slowly tearing my guts to shreds.

My eyes get teary because of how much the pain is increasing and I try my hardest not to scream.

I start panting and I lose my breath.

"Holy fucking piece of chocolate I'm dying!"

I hold onto my stomach for dear life and curl up into a ball.

I lay on the floor and try my hardest not to wake up anyone with my screams.

"Fuck!!"

I yelped in pain before everything went black.

Adrian's pov*

I barge into the bathroom to see Amelia sitting next to the toilet. Puking.

She was sweating like she had ran a marathon and gasping for air.

I rush to her side and try to comfort her by rubbing her back but I don't think that did anything.

She starts holding her stomach and crying. She was wailing in pain and shaking.

She then stopped shaking and crying. She became abnormally still. I pick her up and try to wake her up but she didn't even open her eyes.

I carry her in my arms and run to my car.

This isn't normal. I don't think a period would be that painful.

After a few minutes I stop infront of the hospital.

I carry her in my arms and run inside the hospital.

I run to the reception and say "I need a doctor! Now!"

They didn't speak English so I switched to Spanish.

They look at Amelia who is unconscious in my arms and they bring a hospital bed and lay her on it.

They rush her into an empty room and I look at her through the window.

She looks pale. As white as a ghost.

She's sweating like crazy and her bottom lip is slightly chapped from puking.

My phone rings and I pick it up.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Why did you leave the house at 4 am boy?" Dominic asks.

"Amelia is really sick. She started puking and she looked like she was in so much pain then she passed out." I say all in one breath.

The response I got was silence so I checked the phone and saw that he already hung up.

I looked at the doctors while they put needles and shit on her. I have no idea what that is I'm not a doctor. I'm assuming it the IV.

After 10 minutes I feel someone hold my arm so I turn around immediately about to punch the shut out of that person.