Chapter 39

Amelia's pov*

It's been two days and Joseph and his wife are still here. Claiming to be visiting their sons, neither Kyle or Adrian want them here so why are they here?

"Amelia! Come down, dinners ready!" Eugene yells.

Since when do we have dinner as a family? Cynthia is been trying to avoid them as much as possible. She slept next to me and Adrian the first two nights of their arrival. She said she's scared to sleep alone in her room while they are here. She said they would beat her if she stepped foot on the ground after her bedtime. So she sleeps with us.

I walk out of my room, careful of my surroundings. I walk downstairs to see everyone sitting in their seats in the dining room.

I walk nervously up to the table and sit next to Cynthia and Joseph. I know it's a terrible idea, but it was the only seat available. Plus Cynthia seemed scared of Joseph and I wanted to comfort her.

Adrian was sitting across me and I figured what could go wrong? He's literally right infront of me.

Oh but we don't say 'what could go wrong' here, because when you say that. Everything goes wrong.

I had a bad feeling about the whole thing.

Dinner got served infront of everyone and eventually, everyone started having their own conversations while I sat quietly and played with my food.

I felt a hand on my upper thigh and I felt shivers run down my spine. The hand got closer to my private area and I looked down to see Joseph's large hand with the big ring he's wearing touching me.

"Why aren't you eating?" He asked with a fake worried face.

I didn't want to make a scene infront of everyone and especially Cynthia. "I am." I say quietly as I take a bite out of my lasagne.

It was good but I felt like I was gonna explode if I swallowed it. I eventually swallowed.

I felt Joseph's hand stroke my inner thigh and I felt humiliation, and disgust.

I grabbed his hand and pushed it away, Harshly but luckily no one noticed.

I look up at him to see a little smirk then I felt a sharp sting in my thigh. I yelped quietly and moved my leg further from joseph, I looked down immediately, to see him stabbing my leg with a fork. I saw a little amount of blood seeping out of my gray leggings.

I contained myself from making a scene and took another bite out of my lasagne.

I felt so full but I continued to chew anyway. I felt Joseph's fucking hand grabbing harshly at my inner thigh and I looked at Adrian. Hoping he would notices and do something without scaring Cynthia.

He was talking to Corbin about some business shit I don't even know.

Ian looked at me. I looked at him and a tear fell down my eyes. I looked down immediately as I felt my lips starting to wobble, it always does that when I begin to cry.

I immediately wipe the tear away and bite down on my lip so it stops wobbling.

I keep a straight face as I take another bite out of my lasagne. Joseph's hand never left my inner thigh. Just grabbing it and stroking it. I felt like I was about to gag at the feeling of his hand but I refrained from doing so.

I looked at Joseph to see him eating and smiling at everyone like he isn't harassing me right now.

His hand traveled up my inner thigh and he cupped my private part. He started playing there. Just fucking stroking me.