Chapter 34

I wrote this chapter once and it got deleted. I feel like killing myself. enjoy this chapter please and thank you.

___________________

"This is so freaking cool!" I shout, beaming with happiness through the big headphones on my ears; to protect me from the sound of the guns.

I looked at Adrian, who was standing behind me, watching me shoot Steve, with a big proud smile on his face. "You are doing great baby, keep going." He put his thumbs up and smiled at me.

I nod with a small smile and focus back on my green target, Aka Steve.

I shoot him in the shoulder and get frustrated. I straighten my posture and steady my footing and focus at Steve. I focus with all my might and shoot Steve, I hit the 2nd line, that was closer to the middle.

"Sorry Steve."I sigh and look back at Adrian, frowning.

"You are doing great Amelia I promise you are a pro for someone who just started practice. Plus Steve has a big heart. He forgives you." He reassures me with a proud smile on his face. I nod and look back at Steve.

I clear my mind and forget that I'm even in a range. I imagine myself in a life or death situation and I imagine Abel's face on the target then I fire.

I hit steve very close to the middle of his chest and jumped and shrieked excitedly.

I look back at Adrian, his eyes widened. "Woah woah Melia. Gun." He pointed at the gun that was kinda aimed at him. I immediately put the gun down and took off the headphones.

"Did you see that?! That was freaking awesome! I hit Steve in the boob!" I beam happily and Adrian walks up and hugs me. "Rip Steve. My little Ninja spy got you." He kissed the top of my head. I look up at him. "Best Ninja spy boob killer ever?" I ask. "Absolutely." He pecks my lips.

I sort of can't walk now. Yesterday wasn't so bad but now the pain settled and it's so obvious too. I'm lucky Ian didn't comment about it.

"Enough training, we've been here for an hour and a half. Let's go home" Adrian says, I nod.

We walk out of the training room. "Adrian, freaking slow down, I literally can't walk because of you!" I whisper-shout at him and he only smirks.

He slows his pace so I can catch up with him. Once I'm beside him, he takes my hand and interlocks it with his. And we walk slowly out of here. I kinda feel bad now that I'm making him walk in snail speed because of me. He put on his serious face because there was still a lot of his men in the training area and they all seemed terrified of Adrian. I kinda laughed at that and he looked at me with that serious face.

"What's so funny Melia?"

"Why are they scared?" I laugh.

"Well because here we have good manners and anyone that doesn't. Gets killed." Adrian explained, like it's the most obvious thing ever.

"You are not scary. You're just a big teddy bear...No offense cupcake."

"None taken, i guess. But I am scary. Look" He pointed at his face, which was glaring at me and I burst into laughter.

"Sorry," I cleared my throat and stopped laughing. "Please don't kill me Cupcake, you are the scariest man out there." I say, with complete seriousness. Adrian shrugged. "You may live. But I won't let this happen again." He says with a serious face.

"No but for real. You aren't scary. You are my big baby, like literally."

He snapped his head toward me and I shrugged, "what? Do you want me to lie? That's a sin."