Chapter 13 : Him .. ?

A/N : doesn't hurt to give a diff perspective,, right ???

The adeptus had his mind full of thoughts. Ranging to why Winddust had rushed to the locker room to why he felt warm with Winddust being around, especially of when he was close. It felt so nostalgic for Yaksha, whenever the bard came around it just made him feel confused.

The door had soon opened and the braided boy ran out off the building without a goodbye or even wave and forgetting to close the door behind him. It was .. unlikely of him to do so, Adeptus Xiao attempted to ignore it but soon flashbacks began to appear in his crowded mind.

His eyes widen, some the slightest hope and thought. He stood up from his seat and mumbled.

"Is it him.. ?" He spoke out loud, catching Rex Lapis' attention.

"Is something causing you trouble Yaksha?"

The yaksha looked back to the seated man and shaked his head sideways.

He walked to the door and before closing it, his heart was telling him. He missed him, maybe it was him. But who is him..?

A/N : this is one of my shortest chapter but i swear i will post the new chapter soon 😭 but ty for being patient w/ me and ty for almost 800 reds ?!! y'all are amazing <33 but have a good day, afternoon, evening or even, a good sleep ! see you later ~

word count : 238