Introduction

*Characters*

Woman- Vanessa Matthews
Age- 24
Occupation- Nurse

Mom- Linda Matthews
Age- 48
Occupation- Nurse

Man- Blaze Rider
Age- 26
Occupation- Farmer

Mom- Jane Rider
Age- 48
Occupation- Farmer

Dad- Dean Rider
Age- 49
Occupation- Farmer

Brother- Aaron Rider
Age- 25
Occupation- No job

Ex- April Olsen
Age- 25
Occupation- Who Knows
---------------------
Vanessa's Pov

I'm Vanessa Matthews daughter of Linda Matthews if you must know who I am and who my mother is.

I'm 24 years old not very old at all, with mocha type skin, regular brown eyes, boring hair that stops underneath my shoulder blades and its super curly, I have a nice body shape with normal sized assets (If you know what I mean).

So you see I'm nothing special at all, but I do really wish I was, anyways back to me I guess.

I have stopped looking for a man since every one that I cross only wants the cookie from me, and y'all know I'm not for all of that at all.

Hmm well I'm trying to save some money so that I could go horse back riding and get away from the busy city for awhile.

I will be going to a farm for two months since I have been working so hard and I got a paid vacation.

I would be staying in their guest room, and yes everything is safe so I'm good to go.
-------------
Blaze's Pov

My name is Blaze Rider son of Jane and Dean Rider if y'all must know about that.

I'm 26 years old, with super tan skinned do to me being a cowboy and always in the sun doing what farmers love to do best.

Well I got betrayed by my own brother that share the same flesh and blood as me.

He actually slept with my girlfriend that I have been with for 2 years, and the bad thing is that they were both in my bed.

I thought I loved her.

That hurt me so bad that I became ruthless, mean, and soulless to anyone or anything that tries to get close to me.

But until this day I don't know why they did this to me, they never even apologized.

Did I mention that everyone in town has a different rumor about me to tell about me?

Well they do and I don't stop them, because there will be no use since everyone will continue them anyway, so I let them think what they want to think about me.

Hmmm lets see did I also mention that they gave me the best nickname any man could get from people?

Well they gave me one and I just let it be; they call me the.....

Cold-Hearted Cowboy its a long one but that's what you they call me.

Doesn't that have a ring to it, I mean it is kind of true since I got betrayed by the two people I love well loved (Past tense).

Well that is it see ya guys later on....