Trying to fix our friendship

I walked down the stairs, and into the dining room. Julieta was setting up everyone's breakfast. I smiled "looks good tía" I said as I walked towards her, getting other peoples food and putting it down in their places. "Thank you dear" she smiled, placing a kiss on my head and hugging me. I put my thumbs up "Its alright" I said happily sitting down in my seat. I sipped on a glass of water, watching everyone pile into the room gently sitting down in their seats. Everyone showed up to breakfast, everyone except Mirabel. "Where's Mirabel?" Agustín asked Dolores looking all confused. She shook her head "she isn't hungry" Dolores squeaked, while quickly shoving food into her mouth to finish the conversation. Isla looked at me and whispered "She is still upset with the fact that you got a door and she didn't" I looked at her pissed off "leave it" I hissed at her a little too loud. Everyone stopped talking and looked at me. I gulped, Isla looked shocked but didn't say anything. "are you okay y/n" Antonio asked me worriedly while tugging onto my arm. I ruffled his hair with my hand " of course I am" I said forcing a smile at him. I looked across the table to see Abuela smirking at me, while putting some food in her mouth. God I just want to punch her in the face I thought to myself. I looked to see if anyone was looking and I decided to flip her off. As I did so, She choked on the food that was in her mouth. I rolled my eyes, and didn't bother with anyone else. I did not eat my food, instead when Antonio wasn't looking and everyone else was in their own conversations I slipped some of my food onto his plate. After a few times I felt a pair of eyes on me, I stopped halfway through transferring some of my food onto Antonio's plate and looked up. My papá was looking directly at me, I didn't say anything I just looked at him in the eyes. I put my fork on the side of my plate, and went to get up. I heard him cough "Y/n I want to speak to you" he said getting up as well. I swallowed my saliva. My throat was dry, I couldn't speak so I just nodded my head in agreement. 

He walked out the room, with me following after him. He stopped and stood in front of me. "What is wrong amor, why was you giving Antonio your breakfast?" I looked at him and smiled "Oh I ate quite a lot and I didn't want to waste the rest of the food, so I thought it would've been a good idea to give the rest to him, clearly it wasn't and I wont do it again I promise" I quickly said. He looked at me strangely, almost as if he was examining me looking for a lie. He raised an eyebrow "Okay, just don't do it again you may go" he said sternly. I nodded my head.

I ran up to Mirabels room, and swung open the door. This revealed her jumping in the air "do you mind" she snapped. "No I don't mind, I need to talk to you and you will listen" I said shutting the door after me. "Look the only reason I've agreed to help you, is because you are my family I'm not letting someone hurt my family. This does not mean we are friends again" she said looking away. I clenched my fists in anger "Why are you angry with me is it because I got a door." I shouted at her. Her eyes widened "Yes it is, you come here with your stupid powers then all of a sudden you're apart of the family and everyone loves you. You got a stupid door! I did not get anything, I got nothing but you! You got three fucking powers and what did I get? NOTHING" she screamed. Wow she finally broke I thought. I stood their in shock "Mirabel, I am really sorry please don't hate me." I said. she scoffed. "You....Could've stole my gift" she said breaking down in tears and letting herself fall to the floor. "I didn't steal your gift Mira, I promise and if there was a way to give you one of mine then I would. I would do anything for you to have one" I said throwing myself onto the floor next to her. "I'm trying to fix our friendship" I sighed. "I know I'm just angry, I'm sorry" she sobbed. I felt heartbroken, I was hurting Mira and I didn't even know. I never asked if she was okay after I got my door. How catty could've I been. "Mira, I'm sorry for everything, I never once asked if you was okay. I didn't know how this was affecting you. I'm so sorry please forgive me" I begged. She wiped her tear and smiled at me. "I forgive you" She wrapped her arms around me and we just hugged. Mira was like me, always had to forgive people could never hold a grudge. but finally...

Our friendship was fixed.