Bruno is back home!

She had dropped a plate she was washing up, and just stood there in shock. Bruno didn't move either, neither did I. We all just stood there looking at each other awkwardly. I broke the silence. "Can I have Pandebono?" Julieta looked at me. "Oh god y/n is that the first thing you can say." I looked at her in shock. She ran into Bruno's arms and hugged him. I slowly walked over to the counter and grabbed a Pandebono. I started munching on the food. "Want one?" I said to Bruno. Julieta rushed over to me and grabbed the plate from me and handed it to Bruno. "That's rude" I said. She grabbed her box of healing powder and sprinkled some on mine. "It didn't have any of the medicine on for you" she said. "Oh sorry" I said smirking. Bruno sat down eating the food. I finished mine and began to walk out the room. Julieta grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Ouch sensitive bones, weak bones be gentle that hurts" she gasped "oh god I forgot" she started blinking a lot. I started at her "you okay?" I said confused. "Why are you so pale, you look like a ghost. You better not have been using your powers." She said pointing her finger at me. Bruno gently tugged at her arm. "It's okay Julieta, she passed out she did." "Yeah and he left me on the floor, didn't mention that part did you?" I added on. Julieta smacked him on the head. "You can't just leave her on the floor." I started laughing. I started flicking in between visible and invisible. "Y/n sit down and take a rest for five minutes" She said. Bruno looked scared, "What's wrong y/n" getting up and walking towards me helping me to sit down. "I'm great don't worry about me" I said smiling. Julieta handed me another plate of food. I scoffed the lot. Something felt different, I felt better? I quickly got up. Bruno grabbed me, afraid i was going to pass out again. I whacked his hand from off my arm. "I'm better, I feel so much better" I said and Julieta looked shocked. "Don't hit me y/n" Bruno said "it's rude". "Shut up!" Julieta snapped. Bruno looked shocked and confused but did as he was told. "What do you mean!" Julieta said. She was happy. "I feel better, I don't feel ill anymore." She clapped her hands happily. "That's amazing, I'm so glad you're better. Just don't use your powers yet" I agreed. We all just sat there talking.

Half a hour later
The rest of the house had woken up. Bruno tried to get up to run out. We both grabbed him and pulled him back down. He was afraid to see Abuela, he didn't wanna face her not after what she made him do. One by one they all walked into the kitchen to get their breakfast. "See you've came out of hiding then tío" Dolores said while giving him a small wave. I looked at Bruno strangely. I then remembered Dolores heard everything. After Dolores walked in, pepa walked in behind her. She had a massive rain cloud over her head, "why are you upset pepa?" Bruno said. She jumped at the sound of his voice. She slowly turned around to face him. "Oh" she said. That's all she could get out. Bruno got up, walked towards her and hugged her. She didn't hug him back, but her raincloud disappeared. She was just shocked. She rested her head on his shoulder. She closed her eyes and smiled. I stared at pepa, they have a close relationship they do. I smiled as I stole seconds. "I'm so glad you're back home" pepa whispered. He smiled.

Everyone had walked in, one more person we was waiting for was Abuela.