You Did WHAT!

Isla POV

Mirabel had asked me to help her re-arrange her room. I agreed to do so, not really thinking anything of it. I decided to help her and we both walked into her room. We began trying to move her bed, but got no where. We tried and tried, but we couldn't move it fully around the room. I looked at Mirabel who was swearing and looking nervous. I started at her, she stopped trying to move the bed and started at me. "Mira, why didn't you ask Luisa" I said confused. Mira choked on air. "Oh wellllll iiiii thought youu would've wanted to.....help me?" She said nervously. I turned around and looked to find a clock. I eventually saw one on y/n's old bed side table. It was 5:10pm, I was late. I needed to leave. As I went to walk towards the door, Mirabel quickly blocked it. "You can't leave!" She shouted. I stopped and stared at her. "Why not?" I asked. Why couldn't I leave? What was going on? "Umm because I need help." She said boldly. I sighed "right okay" I quickly moved her wardrobe, so we could then move her bed. We pushed her bed against the wall, and put her wardrobe at the bottom.

When she wasn't looking I ran out her room. "ISLA YOU CANT LEAVE" Mira screamed. I ignored her, when I ran downstairs I went flying into Dolores. She was panting, and almost looked like she was crying.  With her Camilo's face was red, he was gasping for air. I looked at the three of them. "where's y/n?...." I almost shouted. I looked at all of them puzzled. Then It all started to make sense now, Camilo face red, Dolores crying, Mirabel trying to distract me. I swallowed. "Where is she?" I snapped. "We found out about unknown, y/n made a plan to try and get you out of it. So we went and met up with them" Dolores cried. Of course Dolores would tell me, she could never keep a secret. My eyes widened and my heart ached. "You Did WHAT!" I roared. "W-where is she?" Mirabel stuttered. Dolores swallowed and looked away, with tears falling down her cheeks. "As we was on the way here, I heard them hurt her."

 My face went pale and I just ran out the Casita. This is all my fault, I should've not even carried on going to the meetings. I needed to know so I could find out who they was, so I could then eventually tell someone and keep y/n safe. My amor, was being hurt at this exact moment. She was being beaten and bruised. Tears were streaming down my face as I reached the lake. She wasn't here. Where did they take her? Why wasn't she here? I stopped and looked around. I fell to the floor as I saw drops of blood staining the grass. Her footprints that looked like she was being dragged and held captive by her will. I screamed "WHAT HAVE I DONE" I put my head in my legs, screaming, crying and begging that she'll be back in my arms. I felt like giving up, then it clicked in my head. "footprints" I whispered. I lifted my head up and looked at them, This will lead me to her, god these idiots. Never had been clever I thought to myself. I got up and followed the footprints, I felt like I was walking forever but I needed to do it. I needed to do it for y/n...

I hope you guys enjoyed these chapters!! As you can see I'm back on schedule :)