Forgivness

"I wasn't looking in anyone's past" I lied. "Don't lie to me y/n, I saw the way you jumped then I saw you snap back into reality." I cut my eyes at him and stood up. I went to walk out of the room, but he had other plans he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me back in. "Who's past was you in" he started to her angrier. He looked worried. "Are you worried I might find something I don't like." He didn't reply. "You are?" He gritted his teeth. What was all this about. "I wasn't in your past so don't worry!" I tried to walk off again but he pushed me back, this time with force. I nearly ended up tripping over, I could tell he didn't mean to cause he gasped and came rushing over to me. Now I was angry. "I'm so sorry I just don't want you looking into peoples past, People won't trust you then y/n and you're not suppose to use them anyway. " He said quickly. I didn't reply, I just stood there staring at him with anger in my face. "Just tell me please." He said calmly. "I was looking into Dolores past, she seems like she blames herself for everything that happens around here just because she can't keep a secret." I snapped, saying this out loud made me even more angry. "Everyone here is being used for their gift, their so much more than that" I shouted and stormed out the room. He didn't follow after me, he just stood there. Good.

I decided to go see Agustin and Julieta in the kitchen, I loved speaking to them. As I was walking down the stairs I saw Isabela and Isla laughing and talking. Isabela noticed me and started laughing more, but Isla stopped. I rolled my eyes. Sometimes I wish I could just burn her flowers and watch her cry over them. That would be hilarious. So that's what I decided to do. I quickly ran up the stairs and headed towards her room. I didn't want to start a fire, I just wanted to burn them. So that's what I did I placed my hand on each special flower and burnt it. I walked over to the statues of her and burnt them. I was angry. I walked out and walked back down the stairs, Isabela was walking up them. As we passed each other I smirked. She just looked at me confused. I winked at her. I stood at the bottom of the stairs, I heard her scream. I started laughing. "Y/n I will kill you." As I went to walk off someone pulled me into a small storing room. I knew that touch. It was Isla. I shivered. After what she did I no longer her loved her. I envied her. She pushed me up against the wall  "Stop avoiding me!" She snapped. "Why are you here for god sake Isla, I don't want to see you. Not what after you did." I looked away from her. Every time i thought about it I always got upset. "You betrayed me." I had to look away, I felt like my heart was breaking again. "God I never meant to hurt you y/n, you was the best friend I ever had. It hurt me so much what I did, I was angry." I looked at her, she looked generally upset, wow She really looked upset. Was she really sorry?. "Please forgive me y/n" she begged. I sighed, "look I'm sorry I burnt you." I said i couldn't help but smirk. "I'm sorry I hurt you, and embarrassed you in front of everyone." She said smiling a bit. I rolled my eyes. "Honestly wasn't expecting that from you" i said and nudged her. "I know you wasn't" she winked. I rolled my eyes at her and she took a step back "after you mi amor" flirty as always I thought. I walked out with her following after me.

Isla POV

I quickly hid around a corner waiting for y/n. I could hear her coming down the stairs, as she turned the corner I grabbed her and pulled her into a storing room. She shivered, by my touch she knew it was me, she didn't try to avoid me though she let me pull her into the room. I pushed her up against the wall, she had to speak to me now she was cornered.  "Why are you avoiding me!" I snapped at her, I really loved y/n, in a way no words can explain, maybe a bit too much. "Why are you even here for god sake Isla, I don't want to see you. Not after what you did." She looked away when she said this, I could see a tear form in her eye. I didn't want to hurt her, I didn't mean to hurt her. At this moment in time I just wanted to hug her, feel her close but I couldn't. This broke me so much. I came back here to see her cause I missed her so much, but she didn't miss me. "You betrayed me" she quickly took a glance at me and looked away again. "I never meant to hurt you y/n, you was the best friend I ever had. It hurt me so much what you did, I was angry" see that was the problem she was my best friend, I didn't want her to just be that. She meant so much more to me. I felt like she felt the same, but she refused all the signs. She looked at me, I was miserable without her in my life. I needed her to forgive me. "Please forgive me y/n" I begged. I needed her, even if she stayed my friend. It would break my heart but I needed her here. She sighed "look I'm sorry I burnt you" she smirked a bit when she said this. I suddenly got butterflies in my stomach. "I'm sorry I hurt you, and embarrassed you in front of your family" I said, I really did feel sorry. She rolled her eyes at me, "honestly wasn't expecting that from you" she said nudging me playfully. I smiled "I know you wasn't" I winked at her. She rolled her eyes at me. I took a step back, "after you mi amor" I watched her open the door and walk out.

I love her, but I don't want my heart broken.

Hey guys! Woah what a plot twist, now this is your choice. Is y/n and Isla going to start dating. I want you guys to choose cause I feel like it it's your choice. So please reply with what your choice could be. Honestly I think the they'd be a good couple.