The nightmare

Nightmare

I looked around, I was back in the orphanage. I felt two people grab my arms and drag me. The nurses were wearing extra uniform. This was so I couldn't burn them. I couldn't even go invisible because they would still be holding me. I started screaming and crying. How did I get back here! I was just at home I thought. I tried to put my feet down on the ground to stop myself from being dragged. That only made The nurses lift my arms up higher so I was dangling. I cried from the pain, I could hear them laughing. "Isla!" I screamed. I frantically looked around for Isla but I couldn't see her.

We was outside now. I gasped, I know where I was being taken. They swung open a door that creaked. The room was dark and cold, rats and spiders were everywhere. There were two chains high up on the wall. I tried to resist being put on them, but I was weak. I felt like I was being stretched. "This is a nightmare" I sobbed. One of the nurses looked at me, "you keep telling yourself that" and she slammed the door after her. There I was in the dark dangling. Dying.

Reality
"Y/n" Isla said shaking me. I woke up with tears down my face. I had been crying in my sleep. I was still on top of Isla, and that's when I remembered my nightmare. I put my head in her neck, happy that it was just a nightmare and I was still here with her. "Y/n amor you was shaking and crying. What was wrong?" She said stroking my hair. I took a deep breath "I just had a nightmare that's all" I said while looking at here "do you want to talk about it?" She asked. I shook my head. If it was any other nightmare then I would, but it wasn't it was different. I didn't want Isla to worry. "No it's okay it wasn't anything serious." I said putting my head on her chest. I knew she didn't believe me but she didn't say anything, she just kissed me on my head. "Okay amor, try get some more sleep now." She said quietly.

I fell back to sleep holding onto her tightly, scared to let her go.

I'm so sorry this chapter is short, I've been really busy recently. I will try get another chapter out tonight but I can't promise it!

Thank you so much for 15.7k reads i really appreciate it so much, and I'm so glad to hear you all are enjoying the story. <3