The surpirse guest

I woke to Mirabel shaking me. "Wake up y/n, wake up someone's here to see you" she said excitedly. I yawned and sat up. "Who?" I said curious. She shrugged at me. "I don't know their here to see you" I quickly got dressed and rushed down the stairs. I swung around the corner and suddenly stopped. I felt dizzy, I couldn't believe my eyes. Who let her in!. "Oh y/n so good to see you" a girl smirked, she had long black hair that shone, her face was round but her eyes were green. A sort of green that makes you feel uncomfortable.My body suddenly felt funny, I felt like I was gonna pass out. I looked at Bruno, he turned to have me, saw how I was so he walked up to me and made me sit down. They didn't know who they've just let into their home. My face was pale. Isla walked up to me sat down and squeezed my hand. "You don't look very well y/n, what's made you so nervous?" I looked at her then Bruno. "I-I forgot something" I quickly shot and ran out of the room leaving Isla and Bruno alone together. I didn't look where I was going, so I ended up running into Camilo and knocking us both over. "Woah y/n, slow down" he said angrily. He saw my face, "what's wrong" he said helping me to my feet. I sighed "I'm okay, really I am I just need to go to the toilet." And the minute I said that I ran.

I locked myself in the bathroom and started shaking. I was scared, I don't know what was happening. I sat on the floor and put my head in my knees. I heard a knock on the door. I took deep breaths and said "Ill be out in a second" I got up to unlock the door. As I did so it immediately opened to reveal Isla. My eyes widened. I tried to get out the bathroom, but she grabbed me by my arm and pulled me back in. I tried to scream but she put her hand over my mouth. She slammed the door shut and locked it. I was screwed. Before I knew it I was thrown onto the floor. I fell on my arm funny, it physically hurt so much. I quickly threw myself up. "Aw wasn't expecting me wasn't you y/n" she whispered. I took steps back. Every step I took she would get closer. I couldn't walk backwards anymore I was up against the wall. She got closer to me, I could feel her breathing down my neck. "You been crying?" She said smiling. I gulped, I knew I shouldn't have done this but I needed to. I burnt her with my hands, she screamed. "Youve always been a freak y/n." I grabbed something from off the side and threw it at the wall. She quickly turned around. "What was that!" She shouted. She turned back around and I was gone. Well I was still there she just couldn't see me. She ran out the room thinking I ran off. I became visible again and fell onto my knees. Having three powers was so cool, but also tiring at the same time.

I stumbled downstairs and into the kitchen. I was holding my arm as I walked down. "Tía, can we talk?" I said walking towards her. "Of course we can what's wrong?" I went and sat on the sofa in the kitchen and she sat down next to me. "I just need he-" I couldn't finish my sentence off cause Isla walked in. I grabbed Julietas arm with a firm grip. My body started to get hot. She looked at me then her arm then at Isla. "I was looking for you y/n, let's catch up." She said innocently, but her lips curled into a smirk. "Sorry, but she's having a conversation with me about lunch " Julieta said quickly. Isla huffed you can tell she was mad because she stormed out. "It's okay y/n you don't have to tell me anything, I saw how you reacted when she came into the room and I know she isn't good news." My eyes started to tear up when I heard her say that and I hugged her.