Abuela

I stood there, staring at the door. I was waiting for her to come in. I was so angry, my body was hot, I was furious. Bruno looked and had seen how angry I was. He came rushing over and grabbed my shoulder. He whispered "don't start anything" and as he said that Abuela walked in. Bruno stared at her awkwardly. She double blinked and looked shocked. She walked up to Bruno, and pushed me out the way. She hugged Bruno and started talking to him. Agustín grabbed my arm and pulled me away from them. "It's okay y/n, ignore her" he whispered. "Did she had to push me though" I whispered back to him. "No she didn't, but don't start anything." I rolled my eyes. Agustín pulled me away and made me stand by Julieta.

Minutes went by and I wasn't allowed to leave Julietas side. It kinda annoyed me, I was being treated like a baby. I got fed up and I walked off. She tried to grab my arm but I swung it out the way. I went and sat by Antonio and Luisa. Luisa was picking up Antonio's animals and pretending they were weights. "Hi y/n how are you" Luisa replied while holding a raccoon in her hands. "I'm alright thank you" I said to her. "Can you hold her please" Antonio said while shoving a lizard in my hand. "Oh yeah sure thing, whats her name" I said while staring at the lizard. "Scaly!" He said smiling at me, then started running after his Jaguar Parce. "What's wrong" Luisa said while looking down at me. "Huh? Nothing wrong" I said while handing her the lizard. "You seem distracted" she said strangely. I was distracted, out the corner of my eye I could see Juliets staring at me, and out the other side I could see Bruno talking to Abuela. I sighed "I'm okay" Luisa didn't believe me. I slumped down into the sofa. I just stared at the wall. Camilo jumped on the sofa next to me nearly sending me flying. "Why so low y/n" he said wrapping his arm around me messing up my hair. I rolled my eyes. "Nothing I'm okay" he stared at me and nodded his head. He shape-shifted into me and said, "nothing I'm okay" in my voice. "I don't sound like that" I said staring daggers in him. He started laughing and came back to his normal self. "Whatever you say. y/n" he jumped off the sofa and walked off. I watched him try to take seconds of the food and Pepa rushing him away, like he was a dog behind a restaurant looking in the bins. Me and Camilo started to get closer, he visited me while I was ill, but that was it really. Julieta kept staring at me, but she left me where I was. I mean I wasn't causing any harm.

Five minutes later
Abuela started walking towards me, I gulped. She sat down next to me and looked directly ahead of her. No one had noticed that she had moved by me, they were all in their private conversations. "Now your papá has magically come back home, you and him can leave the casita" what the hell I thought to myself, no. "What the" I shouted and jumped up, nearly tripping over my own feet. This made everyone go quiet. Bruno came rushing over. "Stay calm y/n" I stared at him. "Stay calm! She wants me gone now you're back" I shouted. Bruno grabbed my shoulder and pulled me away from her. "No get off me" my body was boiling, I was angry. Bruno pulled me out into the living room, following behind us was Julieta and Agustín. Bruno made me sit down. I rolled my eyes, I was fuming. She couldn't do this to me, kick me out because I have more than one power. As I sat down though Abuela followed after us. I cut my eyes at her. Bruno stood in front of me, making me not able to see her. Julieta pulled her to the side and started whispering to her. "Don't start now!" Julieta said quite loud. She was clearly speaking to Abuela. What were they saying, I wanted to know.

"I'm sorry y/n , you can stay I didn't mean to be rude" she said. I could tell everything she was saying she did not mean it, not one bit. I looked Bruno as if to say "is she for real" but he just shook is head at me and mumbled. "Say it's okay" I sighed and crossed my arms. I looked her dead in the eye and said. "It's fine" I got up and walked upstairs. I had enough drama for one day . I got back in my pjs and got into bed. Bruno walked in my room, "thank you for not starting anything today amor." He patted my head and walked out the room. Mirabel was still downstairs by the time I had fallen asleep. I was exhausted and fed up. It wasn't even bedtime, I just needed to sleep and escape reality. Sleep was my only escape.