Get into positions

We all ran to meet each other at the front of the Casita "Don't fuck this up!" I said sternly. Camilo nodded "Dolores has filled me in on everything I should be fine" he said boldly. "Camilo, good luck and be careful we will be close by. get into positions" and as I said that he transformed into Isla and ran out of Casita. "Mira, if she is on her way to the lake you let Dolores know." She nodded her head.

I grabbed Dolores hand and we both ran to the lake. By the time we both got there we were out of breath. Dolores threw herself panting for air "my life, why did we ha-" she didn't get chance to finish her sentence, as I threw my hand over her mouth and shushed her. She slowly sat up and we quickly ran behind a bush.

We both sat down on the floor. "are you there Isla?" a voice said. "Yes, yes I am" Camilo replied. My heart was beating so fast. Who was this? Why did they want me dead? and why was they pushing Isla to kill me? I had so many questions, I was angry and I wanted them answered. "Have you decided to change your mind about our offer?" the voice hissed. I squinted my eyes trying to look for this person, but they were no where to be seen.
Eventually the person was shown. I growled, they were wearing a mask and dressed in black. What a coward I thought to myself.  "No I haven't decided to change my mind, I don't even know who you are" Camilo said in Isla's voice. I looked at Dolores "Isla doesn't know who it is?" I whispered. She nodded her head, this made me feel even more better. "I mean if you kill her, you get her gifts you could become powerful. You can only get her powers, because you're her true love. You will be powerful. We will be powerful" The persons voice said. That's when Camilo started coughing nervously.

The person stared at him. Camilo quickly stopped coughing and replied "I love her, I am not hurting her!" That's when the person ran up to Camilo and grabbed him by the neck. "You don't love her you fool!!" The person shouted. I quickly got up and stared at Camilo, his face went red and he couldn't breathe. He looked across at me and I signalled him to leave. He shapeshifted into someone smaller, slid under the person and through the bushes towards us. Unknown was in shock from what had happened. He started shouting and screaming weird things. What was he doing?

We went to leave quietly until Unknown screamed "You!" I froze in my path. I slowly turned around to see unknown staring at me. I swallowed, "get Camilo out of here, take him to Julieta" I whispered. Dolores squeaked and ran towards the Casita. "Oh there you are dear, might as well do it in person" unknown said cheerfully. I stood there staring at them, shocked my body was shaking and I'm pretty sure they could hear my heart beating. They started creepily laughing, I didn't understand why, until I felt two sharp things stab into my arms. I screamed in agony, as I felt my blood gushing down my arms. I looked across to see what was holding me, and noticed another person. Gripping onto my skin, making it painful for me to move. They must've called for them when they was shouting. The amount of blood I had lost, was making me feel very tired. I heated my body up and tried to burn the person, but they didn't flinch nor let me go. Unknown walked towards me. I looked away. As they reached my weak body, they placed a finger underneath my chin and made me look at them. "Beautiful as always y/n" they said laughing. "You look even more beautiful with your own blood over you." I rolled my eyes and, I heated up my face and made them burn themselves. "You bitch" they shouted. "I want to see more blood, makes you more pretty." They said walking away. The minute he said that, I felt something sharp stab into my back. I screeched in pain "please stop" I said sobbing. They both laughed. I suddenly felt myself move, they were moving my body away from the casita. Dragging me through trees.

After about fifteen minutes of being dragged, the person who was holding me released me and threw me against the wall. I felt my arm crack and also my head. My head was thumping, and everything became hard to see. I couldn't make out where I was. I tried to get up to crawl away, but unknown kicked my body back down.

Knocking me out