Y/n are you alive...

Isla POV

I had been walking for around ten minutes. The footprints were slowly disappearing. This is how I knew I had to hurry up. I started walking at a quicker pace quietly stepping over the branches, and making my way through the still trees. I really needed to find her. That's when the footprints were completely gone. I stopped in my steps, and looked around. I had reached a cliff, I noticed how there were specks of blood on the side of the stone cold cliff. I desperately looked around. That's when I squinted my eyes, and saw y/n. I gasped, her face was pale and she was covered in her own blood. She was just laying there in the dirt, lifeless. My body was shaking, tears falling down my cheeks smudging my mascara. I walked slowly towards her "y/n are you alive..."  I whispered. I was hoping for her to answer but she didn't. I sat down next to her examining her body. Her face Memories flashing through my mind, the times we spent together and the things we forgot to do, forgot to say. Her arms had been stabbed, her head cracked open, her body bruised and her back stabbed. I was horrified, she didn't do anything wrong, she didn't deserve this. 

"I love you y/n" I whispered holding her close to me, not wanting to let her go. All of a sudden, out of no where I heard a small weak chuckle. "ha I knew" it. I looked down at y/n to see her smirking weakly but her eyes closed. I stared at her blankly, my jaw dropped to the floor. "b-but I-I thought you was dead" I stuttered. "Think you can get rid of me that easily?" she mumbled. I smiled at her. She tried to open her eyes "I-In case I don't make it....I love you too" she muttered struggling to keep her eyes open. I watched as a tear slid down her cheek. "No no don't say that!" I snapped. She nodded her head, not moving it as much. I picked her weak, limp body up and she winced in pain. I felt like crying I was carrying my girlfriends nearly lifeless body. 

10 minutes go back

We were nearly by the lake, Casita wasn't that far away from the lake, it was practically only two minutes away. I noticed that y/n's breathing was slowing down. I felt afraid, worried and even worst guilty. With every breath and every gasp she took, I was always afraid that it would be her last one. Nervous, that she would die in my arms and it would be all my fault. I know I shouldn't have thought that, but I felt guilty. I didn't wanna be the reason why she had died. I would never forgive myself, and if I am honest I don't think I could carry on living life knowing that the only person I wanted was her. I looked down at her, she was still fighting to keep her eyes open. "nearly there amor, I promise" I started to walk faster. She stretched her hand up to my face, and placed her hand on my cheek. I stopped in my paths. "l-let me go amor..." she whispered. Tears stared to stream down my face. "No, you're going to be okay" I snapped. She slightly chuckled, which lead into a cough. "d-don't give up e-easy don't you?" she stuttered, coughing. I laughed, sadly and carried on, I wasn't walking now though, I was running

I finally made it into the Casita, everyone was at the entrance and all eyes were on us.