ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

Hogwarts was founded around 990 A.D. by four of the greatest wizards and witches of the age: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. "They each represented an aspect of personality that they wanted to bring out in new students.

It is not well known by the public eye, but Salazar and Godric, were not enemies but in fact best friends, of course they fought and barely agreed with one another, well, at least that's what the others thought because in private they were the best of friends, they could always count with the other no matter what the situation was. There was a moment when Rowena and Helga believed them to be lovers, but it was proven to be wrong when Salazar presented them his fiancé.

Rowena and Helga had a slightly different case, because Rowena was too nosy in Helga's opinion, and Rowena's opinion on Helga was that she was too kind for her own good, but they managed to work it out and find a balance. Eventually having a wonderful friendship.

A couple of years after they opened their school, a friend of theirs who was a great seer, came and told them about a prophesy that involved two of their future heirs. Salazar's and Godric's heirs, to be specific.

The wording to the prophesy said:

A child will be born as the year dies

He will want a profound change in Britain for her

He will want her as his own

A child born as the seventh month dies

She will think love is the greatest of all power

She will want peace at the end of the journey

Together they shall defeat the true Dark One

Together they shall rule

Together they shall love

And together they shall part.

When they heard the prophesy, they got worried for the future, so they did all they could do. They pleaded to mother magic, to give their heirs' strength, to give them power, to help them find one another and to help them love.

Since these two people were already heirs of Salazar and Godric, Rowena and Helga decided to ask Mother Magic to make them their possible heir's as well, the boy would be heir of Rowena and the girl would be the heir of Helga, they decided to give them all the help they could but were aware that it may not be enough.

As the time passed Godric and Salazar had their first's heirs, eventually they had grandchildren and that way it continued, these children were the only people to know about the prophesy, but the rest of Britain never knew about the prophesy as they wanted to keep it hidden so that the future Dark Lord didn't realize that since the creation of Hogwarts he was bound to fail. Unfortunately, this made the prophesy be forgotten with time, by almost everyone. Almost

Somehow Dumbledore had gotten a hold of the prophecy and realized that he was The Dark One, and that his plans had been compromised. So, he started to think and manipulate even more, he betrayed his lover Gellert Grindelwald, to become The Leader of Light, the one that everyone admired, the one that had a grandfatherly façade, as the one with the most power, the one that was never questioned.

He ruined hundreds of lives, just to stay on the top of Britain.