Learning~Yeji

Yeji POV:
I opened up my packet knowing I can't study. I try to focus but every time I look at this packet I end up daydreaming. I was about to call Chaeryeong to help me but then I remembered that she is at work. So I got my computer out and search up tutors to help. I found this girl to help but I had to sent her a request. And not long after I see that she accepted and started to chat with me.
Hello how can I help you? Asked the lady.
Hi! I was just wondering if you do tutors for every subject? I asked.
Yes I do! Is there something you need help we? Asked the lady.
Yes! I'm a Senior and I have to take this HUGE final before I graduate and I have no idea what I'm doing. I said.
Its okay first thing is first would you like to do this online or in person? Asked the lady.
If I do it online I feel like I would learn nothing and just daydream so I think it's best if I just take it in person. I said.
Okay that's fine! Where would you like to meet up? Asked the lady.
Is it okay if we meet up at my house? I asked.
Of course! Send me the address and what day would you like to meet up? Asked the lady.
Is it okay if we start tomorrow? I asked.
Yeah of course just send me the address and I'll be over there! Said the lady.
****** ***** ******* Thanks. I said as I put my phone down and go to sleep.
*The next day*
I woke up got ready for school. And went to go see my mom.
Hi mom. I said.
Hi baby. Said my mom.
How are you feeling? I asked.
I'm feeling a little bit better. What are you still doing here? Asked my mom.
You know I couldn't leave without saying Goodbye to you. I said.
Yeji every morning with this. Said my mom.
And I'm going to keep on doing this every morning. I said as I kiss her forehead.
Go ahead your going to be late. Said my mom.
Mom if you need anything make sure yo- I got cut off.
Call you. I got it. Said my mom as I left. I drive to school and walk in and I see Lia and Chaeryeong and Ryujin.
Hey Yeji. Said Ryujin.
Hey where's Yuna? I asked.
She's sick so she's staying home. Said Ryujin.
Damn. I said.
That's cute. Said Lia as she was touching Chaeryeong arm.
What are you guys looking at? I asked.
Look at Chaeryeong bracelet. Said Lia as she points it out.
Where did you get that at? I asked.
Oh Seulgi gave it to me. Said Chaeryeong.
Wait you mean like she gave you that for free or you bought it? I questioned.
She gave it to me for free? Said Chaeryeong as she kinda questioned it.
Why would she do that? I asked.
She said since I've been doing a good job at work lately. Said Chaeryeong as she looks at her bracelet with a smile.
Don't be jelly Yeji we all know you would sell your house for Chae. Said Lia as she kept looking at the bracelet.
I would. I said.
So do you guys want to hang out after school? Asked Ryujin.
Work. Said Chaeryeong.
I have plans. I said.
With who? Asked Lia.
Someone. I said as I walked away.
Plans? Asked Chaeryeong.
Don't worry she's just trying to make you jealous. Said Lia.
*hours later*
I went home and decided to take a nap. Not even 20 seconds of me closing my eyes I hear and knock on the door.
Ughhhh!!! I groan and I got up to open the door and saw a lady.
Hello. Said the lady.
Hello. I said back.
Are you Yeji? Asked the lady
Yes? I answered Confused.
Well I'm Jessi and I'm the lady you were talking to yesterday about studying. Said Jessi.
Ohhh right. Sorry I wasn't prepared. I said.
It's okay so do you want to get started? Asked Jessi.
Yes come in. I said as I got out the way.
So what kind of problems are you having? Asked Jessi.
Well I can't remember a lot of things. And when I learn things I end up daydreaming. I said.
Well I know it can be hard to pay attention but have you ever tried to turn off music, tv or anything else? Asked Jessi.
Yes I have but I end up getting distracted easily. I said.
Well I can help you with that. Said Jessi as she pulls out a bunch of text books.
*It's been about 46 minutes and we are still doing this. I can't lie and say that I didn't fall asleep half of the time*
Yeji are you sleeping again? Asked Jessi.
No they blue one. I said as I didn't even know what I was saying.
Yeji. Says Jessi as she snaps her fingers in my face.
Yes. I said as I open my eyes wide open.
Yeji you have to at least try to pay attention. Said Jessi.
Jessi I'm sorry for wasting your time but I don't think this is going to work. I said.
What do you mean? Asked Jessi.
Well no matter how hard I try I just can't seem to focus. I said.
Yeji is there something going on? Asked Jessi.
What do you mean? I asked.
Like is there something going on in your life for you not to focus? Asked Jessi.
Well my mom is really sick and I'm the only one who is able to take care of her so it's a little stressful. I said.
Yeji how about this...I'll let you rest for the rest of the day and tomorrow I'll be back a little late and help you out and make sure you focus. Said Jessi.
Thank you Jessi I really appreciate it. I said.
No problem and now make sure you get some sleep. Said Jessi as she starts to pack up.

Chaeryeong POV:
I finished work early so I can finish my some work and I felt a little bad about Yeji since I can easily tell that she was jealous. I decided to pay her a visit so I can talk to her. As I pull up at her house I see her walk out of her house with a lady talking and smiling. I stared since I didn't know what else to do. They started to get a little touchy so I ended up leaving. I went to my apartment and called Lia.
Hey Chae what's up? Asked Lia.
Lia remember when Yeni said she had plans earlier? I asked her.
Yeah what about it? Asked Lia.
Well I don't think she was lying. I said.
What do you mean? Asked Lia.
Well I ended up going home early so I can finish work and wanted to go see Yeji and I saw her leaving the house with another girl. I said.
Maybe it was just her friend? Said Lia.
I don't know they looked way to close. I said.
Chae how about we ask Yeji tomorrow? Said Lia.
Your right well I'll see you tomorrow. I said as I hanged up the phone and did some school work.

Hey guys! I'm doing a lot of school! So this is a little school related I hoped you liked this Chapter and I'll see you tomorrow!💕💕💕