Work~Chaeryeong

Chaeryeong POV:
I was at my locker then Lia came up to me.
Guess what, said Lia.
What?, I said back.
Jimin and Jungkook are back together, said Lia.
Wow really, I said.
Yeah, said Lia.
When did you know?, I asked.
Yesterday night, said Lia. When she said that I felt kinda hurt since we were all getting along and now it seems like it's just a trio.
Wow I'm really happy for them, I said.
I know me too. Oh, I got to get to English I'll see you, said Lia as she ran off. Then when I was about to close my locker Ryujin came up to me.
Hello?, I said.
I read faces what's wrong, said Ryujin.
Nothing is wrong I just don't feel well, I lied.
Mhm is it because of Yeji?, asked Ryujin. If I'm going to get honest that was also part of my problem but, I just ignored her.
No, me and her are just friends and we both moved on and I'm happy with the life I have now, I said.
Okay well then expla- I cut her off.
Listen Ryujin I have to get to class so I hopefully don't see you later, I said as I walked away.
*After school*
I was in my room doing my homework when Lia came in the room.
Ummm thanks for knocking, I said.
Oh sorry but do you mind if I use your eyeshadow?, asked Lia.
Go for it, I said.
Thanks, said Lia as she starts to put some on.
Where are you going?, I asked.
Well since Jimin and Jungkook got back together we got three tickets to go see Ariana Grande, said Lia as she continued to put on makeup.
Oh have fun, I said.
I will, said Lia as she runs out the room. I took a second thought and said to myself. What am I doing? I'm really still living here not even trying to move out I got my iPad out and started to look for apartments a least for me to live in for a while. I couldn't stay with my family after all the hell they put me through. I got all my work money (yes she still works) I was almost there so I asked if I could work a little extra time so I can save to be on my own.
*The next day*
I went to school finished with that. Now I gotta go to work and hopefully I can work a little extra time. I get to my job and the first thing I see is my boss.
Chaeryeong your here early, said my boss.
Yes because I actually wanted to talk to you, I said.
Oh please don't tell me your leaving, said my boss.
No actually I was wondering if I can work more here?, I asked.
Why?, asked my boss.
Because I'm working on living in my apartment and I just need a little bit of more money so I can go there, I said.
I love to help you Chae but, I'm not sure. Don't you already have to go to school?, said my boss.
I sleep around 2 a.m. and still get through the day, u said.
Okay fine but, I'm only doing this because your always on time, and you have a lot of respect unlike everyone else, said my boss.
Thank you so much and I promise I won't let you down, I said.
*it was 11 at night I was tired but, I kept on working and working because sometimes we just got to do things we don't like. I only had 20 minutes before I can finally go home and go to sleep and later the "trio" came.
Hey Chae, said Lia.
Hey, I said with a smile.
Why are you working so late?, asked Jungkook.
I don't know but, is there anything I can help you with?, I asked.
Well I just came for the new hoodie that came out, said Jimin.
Okay well it's right there, I said as I as I walked them to it.
You look tired, said Jungkook.
Aren't we all, I said.
How much for it?, asked Jimin.
$50, I said.
Okay, said Jimin as he pulls out his wallet and gives me the money.
Have a great night, I said almost yawning.
You too, said Jimin. They walk out but then I heard a bell I see a old friend of mine.
Yeri?, I asked.
Chae you work here?, asked Yeri.
Yes it's been so long, I said as I hugged her.
So how's life?, asked Yeri.
Hard, I said.
I heard that I have a lot of homework everyday and I just need a break, said Yeri.
I just need a break from life, I said out of nowhere.
What?, asked Yeri.
Nothing, I said.
Anyways do you want to hang out whenever your free?, asked Yeri.
Sure I'll have to see because I have school and then i have to come here, I said.
Okay just let me know when your free, said Yeri as she passes me a card with her number.
I be sure to let you know, I said. As she was looking for clothes.
Oh I like this one how much is it?, asked Yeri.
$30, I said.
I'll take it, said Yeri as she takes out her wallet and pays for it.
Have a great night, I said.
Same, said Yeri as she walks out. And great timing we close! I got in my car and drove home and I saw Lia, Jungkook and Jimin in the living room. I walked in and tried to go upstairs without them noticing but me being me I failed.
Hey Chae, said Lia.
Hey, I said not looking.
Do you wanna join?, asked Jimin.
Pass, I said as I ran to the bathroom. And turned on the shower and went to my room to get some clothes and then I saw my makeup being used and I knew Lia grabbed it again I fixed it and went to go shower. I got out and went downstairs to get so food. And I saw them laughing I was just hungry and tired I went to get chips and juice and went back upstairs I closed my door I went on TikTok and ate my chips then after a few I went to sleep.
*The next morning*
My alarm woke me up and I was SOOOO tired. I went to the bathroom and did my routine and went downstairs just to see them sleeping. I didn't want to wake them up so I grabbed an apple and left. I went to school and I had to pee so I went to the bathroom and as I was washing my hands I hear someone crying. I knocked on the door just to see a sad Yeji.
Yeji whats wrong?, I asked.
Nothing I'm fine, said Yeji as she tries to fix herself.
No Yeji I need to know what's going on, I said.
The only thing I'm going to say is...my boyfriend doesn't want me to hang out with you, said Yeji.
Why?, I asked.
Because he thinks that we will get back together and if anything I think it's for the best, said Yeji.
Yeji why are you letting him control you?, I asked.
He's not! He just cares about me, said Yeji.
No he doesn't trust me, I said.
Chae just forget about it don't you have better things to do, said Yeji as she leaves.

Hey everyone! I'm really sorry if this was boring. I had a busy day today and it was hard to write. I'll see you next week💕