Happy Birthday~Yeji

Yeji POV:
Chaeryeong was yelling at me about why she ran away from me and, I just couldn't help it and went and kissed her. It lasted for a few seconds then she pushed me back.
What the hell Yeji, yelled Chaeryeong.
I umm, I couldn't talk.
Why did you do that?!, yelled Chaeryeong.
Chaeryeong please listen to me Rima said all of that so you could hate me and I just got so bad to the point where I just said what I said but, I didn't mean anything I said I think I'm falling for you, I said.
I don't want to be near you, said Chaeryeong. I grabbed her by her arm and deeply kissed her and she didn't pull back.
Please, I think I'm in love with you I couldn't be able to focus on anything without seeing you, I said.
Yeji I've fallen for you as well but, I just can't trust you, said Chaeryeong.
See you even admit it, I said.
I'm sorry but, I've lost a lot of trust on you, said Chaeryeong.
Please I won't be able to live with myself if you ignore me, I said. I thought she would walk away but, she kissed me instead. But, then backed up.
I'm sorry I should't have done that, said Chaeryeong.
Chaeryeong see you like me back just please give me another chance, I said.
*the next day*
I woke up and got a text.

Loml😍💕:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LOVE❤️💕
Me:
Thanks baby❤️❤️

In case you were wondering Chaeryeong gave me another chance and we aren't friends we are dating and, your probably wondering how we are dating if me and her weren't on good terms. Basically I begged and begged for her to take me back as a friend but. Instead she asked for something better.
Will you be my girlfriend?, asked Chaeryeong.
You mean it?, I asked.
Yes, said Chaeryeong.
Of course I will, I said.
But, don't tell anyone especially Lia, said Chaeryeong.
Not a problem, I said. As I kept daydreaming someone snapped their fingers in my face.
Yeji what are you doing you have to go to school?, said my mom.
Sorry I'm leaving now but, mom is today special to you?, I asked.
What? Just an ordinary day, said my mom.
Yeah...., I said as I left but, as I opened my door I saw someone I didn't expect to see.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!, yelled Chaeryeong as she hugged me.
Thanks again what are you doing here? I asked.
I'm here to give you this, said Chaeryeong as she gave me a gift.
*The gift*

Thank you so much it's perfect, I said

Thanks I got it a few days ago, said Chaeryeong.
It's perfect but, can we meet later?, I asked
Of course, said Chaeryeong.
Thanks, I said.
Well I got to get going so I'll see you later bye, said Chaeryeong as she leaves. I wave back to put the gift in my room until I see something else in there I pull it out and take a look at it.
*The second gift*