Weight~Chaeryeong

Chaeryeong POV:
Me and Yeji get out the pool and I went to go change. As when I got out I hear someone talking so I decided to listening it was Lia and Ryujin.
Lia please give me another chance, begged Ryujin.
I just can't we've been doing good as friends and I want it to stay that way, said Lia.
I know I messed up back then but, trust me I've changed, said Ryujin.
Ryujin I don't want to talk about this anymore we are never getting back together so get used to it, said Lia I see her about to leave so I quickly walked away. I was about to go when Yeji stopped me.
Need a ride home?, asked Yeji.
Yes please, I said. After I said that Yeji got her keys and went in the car to take me home.
Here you are, said Yeji as she pulls up.
Thanks see you Tomorrow, I said as I kissed her check. I walked inside just to see my family worried.
Well..the store took to long, said my mom.
OH MY GOD I FORGOT IM SORRY, I said.
Where have you been?, asked my mom.
I was going to the store then Lia invited me over and my friends threw me a little party, I said.
As long as your okay I'm good, said my mom.
Thanks sorry for making you worry, I said.
It's okay now go get dressed, said my mom.
For what? I asked.
Your birthday dinner, said mom.
Oh no, I said.
Come on hurry, said my mom.
Oh okay, I said I went to change. After I changed I went in the car and my family was singing to the music that was playing I wasn't really vibing to it since now I have to figure out how I don't eat tonight.
Okay we are here, said mom.
I look up to see my favorite restaurant ever! I haven't been here ever since I was a kid. I was lost in my thought until Chaeyeon snapped her fingers in my face.
Hello earth to Chaeryeong, said Chaeyeon as she snapped her fingers.
Sorry, I said as I take off my seatbelt and walk inside to smell everything I love. I ordered my food and in 5 minutes it all came.
That was quick, said Chaemin.
I pick my my fork and took a bite and once I tasted it I knew I wanted more so I kept on eating and eating until I finished.
Wow you were really hungry you never finish your food, said Chaemin.
I don't know why but, when she said that it made me feel bad because, it made it sound like a ate a lot. The next thing I new they brought a cake to me singing me Happy Birthday.
Happy birthday Chae eat the cake, said Chaeyeon.
Ummm...I'm actually full I ate to much and with Lia too, I said.
More for me then, said Chaemin as she pulls the cake to herself.
Hey don't forget about me, said Chaeyeon as she gets a fork.
Okay well eat the cake so we can go girls, said mom. The next second I see they both finished the cake.
That was good, said Chaemin.
Mhm, said Chaeyeon.
Okay girls let's go, said my mom. I feel like they drive fast because the next second we were already at the house I was about to go to my room until I realized I have to thank them.
Thank you everyone you guys made my birthday special, I said.
Your welcome, said everyone with a smile.
I go to my room then I go to the bathroom and throw everything up I can't mess up. I was there for about 15 minutes and then I finally get out just to see my sister. I froze not knowing what to do.
Finally I thought you never get out, said Chaeyeon as she turns on the shower.
Thank you, I said to myself. I didn't feel like doing anything else so I just went to sleep.
*the next morning*
I woke up with a huge headache I almost didn't get out of bed but, I sucked it up and got ready and I went early so I can go run again. I made it to school on time and, ran for a good 20 minutes. I decided to take a break and to go on social media and as I open my phone I see message from Yeji as I realized I forgot to tell her I was going to be here early.
                                                              Loml❤️😍:
                                                         Where are u?
                                             I'm waiting outside.
                                                                      Chae??

Me:
Sorry I had to come
To school early.

                                                                Loml❤️😍:
                                                Ok I'm On my way!

I felt so bad I promised Yeji I would stop but, I just can't help it. The next second I felt someone push me.
Hey idiot, said Lia smiling.
What are you doing here?, I asked.
We have school and since I heard that you were here early I figured that you would be here, said Lia.
Wow so why have you been here a lot recently?, asked Lia.
Well.. I saw everyone on TikTok trying to beat this score when they run around a track for 30 minutes without stopping and I think I have a chance but, I just want to train before I do it, I said hoping she would believe me.
Wow Chae making TikToks?, asked Lia.
Yup I want to be more social, I said.
Well that's nice so maybe I have to get ready so if I ever want to make tiktoks I have to catch up with the dances, said Lia.
True, I said back.
Speaking of dances have you practice the one we are doing?, asked Lia.
No, I haven't learned it yet since I wasn't here the other day, I said.
Okay well you obviously know I'm not a dancer but, I feel like I got the hang of this, said Lia.
I'm proud to hear you say this, I said.
How come?, asked Lia.
Well since everyone talked about your dancing and called you a lazy dancer and you said you wouldn't dance again here you are dancing again and feeling confident about it, I said.
Yeah it just feels great to be out your comfort zone, said Lia.
I wish I knew how that felt like, I said to myself.
What? Asked Lia.
Oh nothing come on we are going to be late, I said as I drag Lia with me. And we went to our lockers talking about random stuff until a random girl came up to us.
Hi my name is Allie and I'm only suppose to be here for today and I don't know where room 130 is, said Allie.
It's okay I can show you, said Lia.
Thanks, said Allie nice you meet you ummm.., said Allie to me.
Oh I'm Chaeryeong, I said.
Nice to meet you now I got to get going, said Allie as she goes with Allie.

Lia POV:
I was showing Allie where the room is and I looked at her and she looked a little familiar to me.
Hey have we ever met?, I asked.
Umm I don't think so what's your name?, she asked.
I'm Lia, I said.
ON MY GOD I DO KNOW YOU!!, yelled Allie.
Do we?, I asked.
Yes remember we both went to vocal classes together, said Allie.
Oh yeah it's nice to see you again, I said as I gave her a big hug then the next thing I new Ryujin came and, pushed her away.
GET AWAY FROM HER, yelled Ryujin.
Ryujin what the hell? I yelled.
She taken thank you, said Ryujin as she held my hand.
No I'm not. Are you okay?, I asked Allie as helped her get up and walked away from Ryujin.
Sorry, said Allie.
No don't worry about it she had no right to do that, I said.

Hey sorry I have to stop it here but, I always come back on Thursdays :) have a good day!