Tryouts~Itzy

Yeji POV:
It was the next day and, I did my routine like I did yesterday and, when I went to school I saw someone laying on my locker and, by and Jaír color and style I already knew who that was.
Ummm...you in the way, I said.
Well... that's exactly what I'm here for I need you to stay away from my sister, said Ryujin.
You can't tell me what to do, I said.
Well I don't want Yuna to hang out with you, said Ryujin.
Well you should say that to her because, she was the one who came up to me and wanted to hang out with me. I didn't do anything to her, I said.
You must have done something to her, said Ryujin.
Yes Ryujin "I must have done something to her" don't you get it if you guys don't want to talk to me I. DON'T. CARE., I said.
Well...., said Ryujin not knowing what to say.
Well... get away from my locker, I said as I pushed her away.

Chaeryeong POV:
It was my second day of school and, it feels so great to be back after months, Lia and, I were talking about random things and, the. We see Ryujin come to us really mad.
Babe are you okay?, asked Lia.
No, said Ryujin.
What's wrong?, I asked.
Yuna, said Ryujin.
What's wrong with Yuna?, I asked.
She's hanging out with Yeji, said Ryujin.
Okay?, asked Lia.
What do you mean okay? Don't you guys hate Yeji?, asked Ryujin.
Honestly yes but, Ryujin we can't tell Yuna who she can and can't hang out with, said Lia.
Chae your with me right?, asked Ryujin.
Well...I agree with Lia, I said.
How can you after what she did to you, said Ryujin.
Right what she did to ME not to Yuna, I said.
How can you guys say that?, asked Ryujin.
Ryujin maybe Yuna just missed hanging out with her I mean she is her best friend after all and, I think you just have to learn to accept that, said Lia.
You guys are unbelievable, said Ryujin as she walks away.
RYUJIN WAIT!, yelled out Lia.
Leave her she has to learn, I said.
Let's just go we have class, said Lia as we both walked to our next class.
*4 hours later*
Come on Chae let's go to lunch I'm starving, said Lia as she drags me to the cafeteria. When we get there I saw the extracurricular activities and, I saw dance and, wanted to sign up.
Hey Lia look, I said as I showed her the dance paper that was on the wall.
Your planning to sign up?, asked Lia.
Well....I was thinking maybe you and me can sign up?, I said.
Umm...I don't think so, said Lia.
Come on it will be fun, I said.
You already know that I'm not a dancer, said Lia.
You might not be perfect but, you are a good dancer, I said.
Okay fine but, If I sign up you have to buy me a juice, Said Lia.
Deal, I said as we both went to go to get out lunch and, then Ryujin came and, sat down. Me and Lia didn't say anything.
Well....Yuna is sitting with Yeji but, not just with her she's also sitting with Jihyo, Sana, and Momo, did Ryujin as me and Lia still didn't say anything.
Well....you guys aren't going to say anything!, said Ryujin.
Well...the last time we said something you got mad, said Lia.
Wow, said Ryujin.
Ryujin you have to get that Yuna is getting older day by day and, there are times she is going to do things that you don't like because, I'm pretty sure you do things that she doesn't like, I said.
Fine, said Ryujin as she takes Lia's apple and eats it.
Hey, said Lia as she takes it back and, I look at them all happy but, said at the same time because, that's what me and, Yeji used to do but, I got over it. After lunch was over it was tryouts time so we got changed and, went to try out first was Ryujin then Lia and then me I decided to do something a little different.
*here's the dance*

Good job everyone is that everyone?, asked the dance teacher.
Wait.....I want to tryout, said someone with a familiar voice. I looked up and rolled my eyes.
Hello and, what's your name?, asked the dance teacher.
My name is Yeji, said Yeji.
Okay well you can start whenever your ready, said the dance teacher.
I look at her dancing with a hot outfit and see that she is dancing with a chair.
*here the dance*

After Yeji did her dance everyone stood up and clapped for her. I couldn't do it. Not because, I hated the dance or that I was jealous or anything it's just i really do miss her. No matter how long she begs I still won't take her back. But, I just hated the fact that I can't even see her do a dance.
Okay everyone thank you so much for auditioning and, when you walk in tomorrow if you see your name on the paper outside the door that means you made the team, said the dance teacher.
Thank you, said everyone as we picked up our stuff and walked out.
YEJI WAIT, I said as I chased her.
Yes?, asked Yeji.
I just wanted to say great job on your dance it was really good, I said.
Thanks I'm pretty sure your dance was great even if I didn't see it, said Yeji.
Yeah, I said.
Okay well...bye, said Yeji as she walks away.

Yeji POV:
I walked inside my house just to see Yeonjun there waiting for me.
Yeonjun?, I asked.
Where were you?, asked Yeonjun.
There was dance tryouts and I wanted to tryout, I said.
Okay well I've just missed you, said Yeonjun.
I have as well, I said as I hugged him.
I wanted you to come home so I can take you to the movies, said Yeonjun.
Sure but, can I pick because you pick boring ones, I said.
They are not boring and no I'm picking, said Yeonjun.
Okay fine let me just change and I'll be right down, I said as I make my way upstairs.
Okay hurry, said Yeonjun as he goes back on his phone.
If I'm going to be honest I love Yeonjun. But, he is nothing like Chaeryeong. If anything me and Chae would both do things that we liked. Yeonjun only likes to do things he likes and it gets annoying because, I never get to do what I want when he's hungry he picks out what to eat. When I want to go shopping he picks out what store we should go to. And, what he wants he gets. Me and Chaeryeong always made sure to get what we both wanted not just one person. I went to get changed and went downstairs.
I'm ready, I said as I put my purse on.
Ok- Babe what are you wearing?, asked Yeonjun
Clothes, I said.
Can you change I don't like that outfit, said Yeonjun.
No I like this outfit and I'm not going to change for you, I said.
Why would you even think about wearing that?, asked Yeonjun.
Because I wanted to, I said.
You know what! I'll just go see the movie with someone else, said Yeonjun.
Go ahead, I said as I slammed the door and went to my room.

Hey guys I hoped you liked this Chapter. Sorry that it's out a little late it's just I started school and, it's so hard to keep up and write at the same time but, nothing will stop me! See you next week💕