Food?~Chaeryeong

*The next day*
Yeji POV:
I woke up and did my routine and went downstairs to eat.
Hi Yeji, said my mom.
Hi, I said back.
So are you calmed now?, asked my mom.
I guess, I said.
Now sorry for forgetting your birthday but, I just want you to know that now that you are 21 you have to start taking responsibility around the house, said my mom.
What do you mean? I clean cook do most of your work isn't that enough?, I said.
No, I mean you need to start paying bill around here. I hope you didn't think that you would just be lazy around here your whole life did you?, said my mom.
Well..I don't have money, I said.
So, go find a job, said my mom.
Whatever, I said as I get a bag of cookies and leave the house.

Chaeryeong POV:
I woke up and did my morning routine and before I was about to leave I pulled out a scale to see how much I weigh to just see it's the same as before. I feel starving isn't doing enough as I was getting my bag I thought about running to school to get a head start. That was until Ryujin pulled up next to me and asked me something.
Hey chae where Yeji or Lia?, asked Ryujin.
Oh they are probably getting ready for school I just decided to get ready early, I said.
Okay well want a ride?, asked Ryujin.
Thanks but, I wanted to go on a run, I said.
Okay well see you in school in a few, said Ryujin as she drove off.
I ran and ran until I made it to school. And, I stopped to catch my breath.
Wait, school is going to start soon and, I only ran for a little bit I have to keep going, I said as I got up and ran at the track filed until I saw a bunch of students just now getting here so I got my bag and went to the bathroom so I could get myself cleaned up. And, as soon as I get out the bathroom stall I see Lia, Yeji, Ryujin and Yuna.
Hey chae where were you this morning? Asked Lia.
Oh..I was running around since I got up early and I got a little bored, I said.
Oh well you should've called me so you wouldn't have been bored, said Yeji.
DAMNNN OKAY I GET IT YOU GUYS ARE TAKEN, yelled Yuna.
Hahaha go find someone, said Ryujin as she pushes Yuna out the bathroom.
Hey guys I'm a little hungry can we go get some breakfast?, asked Lia.
Sure, I only got a bag of cookies and I'm going to need more food, said Yeji.
Chae are you coming? Asked Ryujin.
Yeah let me just fix my hair and I will meet you guys there, I said.
Okay, said Yeji, Lia and Ryujin as they leave.
No No No, I yelled to myself how am I suppose to eat when I'm trying to get skinny! I got out the bathroom and went to the cafeteria to meet them.
I want a bagel please, said Lia.
I'll take a waffle, said Ryujin.
I'd like a honeybun, said Yuna.
I'll take pancakes with a side of fruit, said Yeji.
Don't you want anything Chaeryeong?, asked Yuna.
Umm...I'll take yogurt please, I said. We got our food and they were talking about plans but..I wasn't really listening I was daydreaming about how am I going to get skinny.
Hello chae?, said Lia as she waves her hand in my face.
Are you okay your kinda off today, said Yuna.
Sorry yes I'm okay I was just thinking about something, I said.
What about?, asked Yeji.
Oh nothing important, I said.
Okay well we were just taking about what we are going to do for the weekend, said Yuna.
Well...you guys can go party while I suffer, said Yeji.
What's wrong?, asked Ryujin.
Well my mom wants me to go find a job so she doesn't have to pay for me anymore, said Yeji.
Well..there's a lot of jobs it shouldn't be to hard, said Lia.
You'd be surprised, said Yeji.
Well..what about dancing, I asked.
Huh?, questioned Yeji.
Well we can make up a dance, recorded it and post it on YouTube and get money from it, I said as they all got quiet.
That can happen?,asked Yuna.
Or maybe it's a dumb idea I'm sorry, I said trying to change the topic.
No it's a great idea I'm pretty sure we all dance amazing, said Yeji.
Well..I've never danced before, said Lia.
It's okay we can teach you it's not hard, said Ryujin.
Are you sure I mean I might mess up and get confuse, said Lia.
Messing up is part of dancing come on, said Yuna as she drags Lia out of her seat.
Okay well we should get going as well wait...Chae you didn't eat your yogurt, said Yeji.
Oh sorry I'll eat it now while I still have time, I said as I eat some.
Oh Yeji I forgot to tell you-, said Ryujin as she was talking with Yeji I quickly spit it out and pour it in the trash while they were not looking.
Your lucky you reminded me or else I would've forgot, said Yeji to Ryujin.
I'm ready, I said.
Wow you can eat pretty fast, said Yeji.
Sorry I was just so hungry, I said.
Well..come on let's go, said Yeji.
Bye, said Ryujin.
Bitch you better get your lazy ass up your coming too, said Yeji to Ryujin as they laugh. After a few classes I went to the bathroom and when I was washing my hands I looked up at the mirror and I felt like it was taking to me.
"Eww look at you"
"Your so ugly"
"Lose some weight"
"Put on makeup at least"
I shake my head and look back up to see nothing like it was just my imagination. I get out the bathroom and head to my next class which I have with Yuna and I honestly am not in the mood after that.
Hey Chae are you sure your okay you've been off all day, asked Yuna.
Yuna, do you honestly think I'm ugly?, I asked her.
No why did someone tell you that? Asked Yuna.
No, I'm just not feeling it today, I said.
Maybe we should talk about it with all of u-, I cut her off.
No don't! I don't want to make no one worry especially Yeji. I'm okay it's just that I'm not feeling it today but, I'll be fine, I said.
Okay well if anything else happens just let me know, said Yuna as she gives me a warm smile.
"I wish I can tell you"

Lia POV:
Ryujin are you sure we can't just wait after school?, I asked Ryujin.
No come on you can do this, said Ryujin.
We are skipping class to learn a dance I think Yeji Yuna and Chaeryeong should be in as well, I said.
And they will but, since you never have danced before you need to know the basics, said Ryujin.
It's just so hard I'll never be as good as you guys, I said.
Don't say that your perfect so I'm pretty sure your dancing will be as well.
Ryujin just teaches me a few foot step and dances and I started to get the hang of it.

Hi sorry if this was a little brining but, trust me it's going to get interesting see you Thursday 💕