No longer friends~chaerji

Lia POV:
After I explained to Ryujin the flashback she looks like she's about to cry.
Lia I'm really sorry please forgive me, said Ryujin.
Ryujin, this is going to be the last time I tell you to leave me alone because, if you don't I will put a restraining order on you, I said.
Lia you can't do that. Said Ryujin.
I don't want too. But if you keep on testing me then I will now do me a favor and leave me alone, I said as I walked away.
Hey Lia, said Chaeryeong.
We need to talk, I said as I drag her outside.
What's wrong?, asked Chaeryeong.
Chaeryeong your my best friend the best one I ever had but, you can't tell Yeji everything, I said.
What do you mean?, asked Chaeryeong.
Like when you told Yeji I still love Ryujin, I said.
Ohh, said Chaeryeong.
Please I don't trust Yeji at all. She was the main one who use to bully me about dating Ryujin, I said.
Wait you guys are talking about Yeji, said a random girl.
Yes, said Chaeryeong.
Like Lia said I wouldn't trust her, I remember that one time she said she was sorry and wanted to become a better person then the next thing I knew she revealed my biggest secret to the whole school just to find out she was using me to embarrass me, said the random girl.
I'm so sorry what's your name?, I asked
My name is Rima, said Rima.
I've seen you before aren't you in my dance class?, asked Chaeryeong
Yes, said Rima.
Thanks, said Chaeryeong.
Well, I have to get going now bye.
Bye, said me and Chaeryeong.
I'm sorry your right I won't talk to Yeji anymore, said Chaeryeong.
I'm not saying don't talk to her anymore, I said.
No, I'm choosing not to talk to her your right about something. Maybe she's just finding a way to do something horrible to me, said Chaeryeong.
Well, from my experience Yeji isn't the type of person to be nice to everyone, I said.
I have to get to classWell see you at lunch?, said Chaeryeong.
Yeah see you, I said as we separated.

Yeji POV:
I was about to go to my class until the principal stopped me.
Yeji I need to speak with you, said JYP.
Umm...okay, I said as I walked with him to the office.
Yeji, you haven't been turning in your assignments recently, said JYP.
I know I'm sorry I've just been a little busy, I said hoping he would believe me.
Busy with what? Taking out girls?, said JYP.
How did you know?, I asked.
I talked to Yuna, said JYP.
Okay well it's not "girls" it's ju-, I got cut off.
Chaeryeong, said JYP.
Yes bu- I got cut off again.
Listen Yeji I'm happy that you and Chaeryeong are finally getting along but, you need to worry about your classses the school year is about to end and if you don't pass this semester you won't be able to attend the next Grade, said JYP.
Okay I will bu-, I got cut off again.
I feel like you are just going to do the opposite of what I tell you to do so I got you a tutor to help you and to make sure you do all your work, said JYP.
WHAT?!, I yelled out.
Yeji calm down it's for the best, said JYP.
But, I was planning to go out today, I said.
And that's the problem right there you kids are always planning on going out, taking pictures, going to party's but, never want to go your school work how are any of those going to help you with your school work, said JYP.
Well w-, I got cut off again.
Yeji your getting a tutor and your not going to stop until your grades are good also I don't want you to talk to Chaeryeong, said JYP.
Okay I understand my grades but, what does Chaeryeong have to do with this?, I asked.
She's a distraction and that's not going to help you, said JYP.
At least let me tell her why I won't be able to talk to her, I said.
Okay that's fine oh...you need to meet your tutor, said JYP.
*I sigh* who is it?, I asked.
Well her name is Kim Jisoo and she goes to a close friend of mine name YG Entertainment, said JYP.
Okay thank you what time am I starting?, I asked.
Right after school, said JYP.
Okay bye, I said as I leave.
*after three classes*

Chaeryeong POV:
I was about to go to the cafeteria to meet Lia but, then Yeji came in front of me I tried to walk past her but, then she stopped me.
Hey what's wrong? Asked Yeji.
Can I help you?, I asked.
Well.. I'm just here to let you know that I won't be available for a couple of days because I have to get my grades up so I'm going to have a tutor, said Yeji.
Okay? I asked.
What's wrong with you? Asked Yeji.
I find it good that you won't be available so maybe I can actually be alone, I said as I was walking away.
Wait, did I do something? Asked Yeji.
What are you planning?, I asked.
What are you talking about? Asked Yeji.
Your probably being nice to me so you can plan to hurt me or something., I said.
Chaeryeong who told you that? I asked.
No one I'm just sure that that's what you are planning to do, I said.
I told you I want to change to be a better person, I said.
I don't trust you at all your probably lying again your doing that like your doing with Roma, I said.
Rima? RIMA!!! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!!, yelled Yeji.
See, you even now what your talking about, said Chaeryeong.
You would rather believe a fucking girl that you don't even know than me? Asked Yeji.
Yes, because at least she wasn't the one who bullied me ever since I got here, I said.
She's the one who's obsessed with me she's been trying to be with me ever since, said Yeji.
I don't believe you I don't want too look the deal was if you take me out you would leave me alone forever so do me that favor and leave me alone, I said.
She's a stupid LIER, yelled Yeji.
You can't talk with everything you've done your whole life, I said.
You know what Lee Chaeryeong your still that Stupid, ugly, fat, disgusting pig and bitch anyone has ever met why don't you actually do something with your life.
When Yeji said all those things I knew she didn't change that's same Yeji who took me out bought me things is not there anymore she was just using me my eyes get watery as I look at everyone around me I see Ryujin and Yuna laughing right at me and I see Lia like she's about to come punch Yeji in the face.
I knew it you didn't change and you never will!, I yell out as my tears slowly start to fall down.
I'm sorry I didn't mean I-, I got cut off.
You know what why don't you just focus on your grade because clearly your not doing so good at any of them, I said as I ran away.
CHAERYEONG WAIT, said Yeji as she tries to run for her.
Lia, forget it Chaeryeong didn't even want to listen to Yeji, said Ryujin.
You can't talk either you haven't changed either I saw you laughing your just as bad I honestly wish I didn't date you oh... I'm pretty sure I told you this STAY AWAY FROM ME, said Lia as she runs to get Chaeryeong.

Hey so what do you think is going to happen now that Chaeryeong and Yeji are no longer friends? See you Thursday💕