Coma~Chaeryeong

Yeji POV:
I ran up to Chaeryeong after she passed out and, I tried to grab her but, the teachers pushed me away.
Yeji go away please!, said one of the teachers.
NO I CAN'T, I yelled.
Someone get her out off here, said one of the teachers as thy grab me and drag me away.
Yeji calm down, said Yuna.
I can't I just can't we still haven't found out whats wrong!!, I said crying.
I'm pretty sure she is okay, said Ryujin.
WHAT IF SHES'S NOT!!!, I yelled.
Yeji believe me we are just worried as you are but, we can't do this now. We have to wait 6 hours after school ends to go see her, said Lia.
I CAN'T WAIT 6 HOURS WHAT IF SHE DIES!! WHAT IF THIS WAS HER LAST DAY AND, INSTEAD OF LETTING HER EXPLAIN AND HAVE A NICE TALK SHE JUST DIES RIGHT THERE!!! I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FORGIVE MYSELF, I yelled.
Yeji we don't know whats wrong with Chaeryeong. But, what I do know that it's not your fault, said Lia.
I feel like I would've known whats wrong, I said.
Yeji I want to leave school right now and, go see what is wrong with Chae. But, we just have to wait trust me we will sit here with you, said Yuna as she gives me a hug.
Thanks guys I will try to calm for now, I said.
If you want to cry some more I have a shoulder, said Ryujin which made me laugh a little.
*6 hours later*

It's been 6 hours and as soon as the bell rings I quickly run out the class go to my locker get my bag and, my keys and go to my car and drive to the hospital if the girls want to come they can come on their own. I don't have time to wait for them I drive as fast as I can (not that fast) and, made it I got out my car and, run inside which took 2 minutes. I head inside and ask about Chaeryeong.
Hello, My name is Yeji and I'm asking about Chaeryeong?, I said.
Yes, are you related to her?, asked the lady at the desk.
I'm her girlfriend, I said.
Oh okay well I will call the doctor to tell you about her, said the lady as she pulls out her phone.
Hello Can I help you, said the Doctor as he walks up to me.
Yes, I'm here asking about Chaeryeong is she okay? Is she still alive? She is right!, I said worried.
Yes, she is, said the Doctor.
Yes Thank you, I said happy.
But....., said the Doctor.
But...what?, I said.
She's in a coma, said the Doctor.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN IN A COMA!!!!, I yelled.
Well..to begin she hasn't been eating for weeks also had extreme stress which cause to much on her brain, said the Doctor.
Is there anything you can do to wake her up??, I asked.
Well... she needs to wake up on her own, said the Doctor.
Can I see her??, I asked.
Yes she is in room 138, said the Doctor.
Thank you, I said as I walked away and go to the room he told me he was in. And, when I walked in I couldn't help but, cry I knew there was something wrong and, I didn't do anything the worst part I yelled at her when she needed me. I grabbed her hand and, started talking to her.
Chae, it's me Yeji. I'm sorry for acting like a bitch you didn't deserve it I know you would never cheat. I don't know what I was thinking please wake up for me. And, I promise I will take good care of you. You thought me so much if it wasn't for you I probably would've went to bullying people. And, still being a Bitch. If it wasn't for you I would't know that. I just want you to know I love you so much. I will be here everyday, I said as I kissed her forehead and, decided to go home since I just couldn't bare to see her like this anymore. I was walking out the room until I see Lia, Ryujin, and Yuna there.
Yeji what's wrong, said Ryujin with a worried face.
Is Chaeryeong okay??, asked Lia.
She didn't die....right??, asked Yuna.
Nope.. but, I'll tell you what happend she's in a coma, I said as they all gave me shocked faces.
Are you sure, asked Ryujin.
Yes, I'm sure the doctor told me and, I just went and, saw her.
Why is she in a coma??, asked Yuna.
She wasn't eating and she had a lot of stress, I said.
I'm going to go see her, said Lia as she walks away.
Same, said Ryujin and Yuna as they follow her. They went inside and, as they did I followed them just to stand outside the door until a family comes up to me.
Hello young lady are you a friend of Chaeryeong??, asked this lady who I think is her mom.
More li-, I got cut off.
YOU!!!, yelled Chaeyeon.
Chaeyeon be nice, said her mom.
What do you mean be nice? Do you know who this is? It's that girl who used to bully Chaeryeong and, not just that it's also the girl from my dance tryouts, said Chaeyeon and her mom eyes widen.
YOU WERE THE REASON MY DAUGHTER WAS HERE WEEKS AGO, yelled her mom.
Ma'am that was a while ago I changed I promise, I said.
yeah right you probably just want to ruin her life like you always do, said Chaeyeon.
No, I don't I love her, I said.
What do you mean you love her??, asked her mom.
She's my girlfriend, I said.
WHAT??? YOU? I don't think my sister would be dumb enough to date someone like you that likes to ruin peoples lives, said Chaeyeon.
Wait, your that girl in the picture, said her mom.
What girl in the picture??, I asked.
She has a wall full of pictures and it's mainly you on there so I decided to ask her about it when I found a box full of more things and, it was all pictures of you, said her mom.
WAIT WHAT, yelled Chaeyeon.
I love your daughter Ms. Lee even if I bullied her back then I regret it. I really do I begged her to be my friend to the point where we both just ended up loving each other she gave me a chance will you guys give me one too??, I asked.
HELL NO And, I'm telling you this now stay away from my sister or else you will deal with me, said Chaeyeon as she walks away. I gave up and, was about to walk away until her mom was telling me something.
Yeji I noticed that you made my daughter happy when we treated her horrible. I will give you this chance. But, it's up to you if you want to continue this, said her mom.
Thank you Ms.Lee and I promise you won't regret this, I said as I walked away.

Lia POV:
The 3 of us walked in and, saw Chaeryeong in the hostipal bed. I started to cry because, even though I am friends with Yeji, Ryujin and Yuna, Chaeryeong was always my Best friend and, we were always there for each other when we would cry or get mad at someone. I grabbed her hand and, started talking to her.
Chae, best friend please wake up don't leave us. I know you must be upset about you and Yeji but, I really need you and, I just can't do anything without you. We done things together that can't disappear now, I said as I hugged her while crying.

Chaeryeong POV:
I woke up not fully woken up I heard people talk I heard a girl which sounded like Yeji's voice and, I was listening to everything she was telling me and, I wanted to get up and, give her the biggest hug but.....I couldn't move I tried and tried but...I couldn't. I tried to open my mouth but...nothing. I screamed inside my head not knowing what to do now.

Hey guys it's 3 a.m. I uploaded early WOOO I should do this more often lol Happy Thursday and see you next week💕