Everyone is busy~Chaeryeong

Chaeryeong POV:
It has been a couple of days and to be honest it's been werid around here Lia and Ryujin are together all day so, I get Lia's room all to myself and, Me and Yeji haven't hanged out in a while she always says she's busy with her grandmother which I don't blame her for. I am by myself until Mrs.Choi hangs out with me. To be honest I love Mrs.Choi she is always there for me and, always listens to me whenever I need her too.
Chae honey dinner is ready, said Mrs.Choi. I went downstairs and, sat at the table.
Lia isn't going to be here again?, I asked again.
Sorry I know you must hate being alone, said Mrs.Choi.
I'm used to it, I just didn't think she would be gone all the time, I said.
I'm going to talk to her so she can spend time with you, said Mrs.Choi.
No, it's okay I know how much she loves Ryujin. She just wants to spend time with her and, I understand that, I said.
Well..honey you look sad, if you just want to be with Lia I can tell her if you want. said Mrs.Choi.
No, It's not that it's just that I'm just worried about Yeji she's always busy because, her grandmother is in town and, I get that she needs to spend time with her but, I just miss her, I said.
I know you do how about this after dinner we can go to the movie theater and, go watch a movie you choice, said Mrs.Choi.
Really?, I asked with a smile on my face.
Yes, said Mrs.Choi with a smile.
Okay thanks, I said as I finished my food and went upstairs to get ready but, before I did I just wanted to call Yeji one more time to ask about her day. I called Yeji and, she answered.
Hello?!, with an annoyed tone.
Hey Love how are you doing?, I asked.
Hey Chaeryeong I can't talk right now but, I will call you later, said Yeji as she hung up.
Oh, Okay, I said as I threw my phone on the bed. Honestly if it wasn't for Lia's mom I would feel all alone again. I got ready and, went downstairs and, headed outside since Mrs.Choi is waiting for me. We went to the movie theater and saw Black Window. And, came back and, I got a little tired and, went to sleep after a nap I heard yelling. And, that woke me up so, I decided to get up and, listen to what was going on.
WHY DO YOU CARE????!!, yelled Lia.
BECAUSE, YOU'RE ALWAYS GOING OUT WITH RYUJIN AND, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!!!, yelled Mrs.Choi.
I DON'T NEED TO TELL YOU WHERE I AM, yelled Lia.
I CALLED YOU 17 TIMES AND, YOU DIDN'T ANSWER AND WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, said Lia's mom as she grabbed her neck.
MOM STOP, yelled Lia as she pushed her away.
CHOI JISU YOU HAVE A GOD DAMN HICKEY!!!!, yelled Lia's mom.
MOM I'M AN ADULT I CAN WHATEVER I WANT!!!!, yelled Lia.
YOU ARE LIVING IN MY HOUSE SO NO YOU CAN'T DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!!! YOU HAVE ME WAITING FOR HOURS!!! MAKING ME WORRY NOT KNOWING WHERE YOU ARE!!!, yelled Lia's mom.
MOM I'M NOT A LITTLE KID I DON'T NEED YOU TO WORRY I JUST WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN WITH MY GIRLFRIEND, yelled Lia.
WHY DON'T YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR FRIEND THAT IS LIVING HERE DID YOU EVEN ASK HER HOW HER DAY IS GOING?, yelled out Mrs.Choi.
MOM DON'T BRING CHAE INTO THIS THIS IS ABOUT ME AND YOU, yelled out Lia.
LIA IF YOU KEEP THIS UP I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO SEE RYUJIN ANYMORE, yelled Mrs.Choi.
YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, said Lia as she ran upstairs and, I quickly ran into the room.
CHOI JISU GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW!!!!, said Mrs.Choi. Lia came in the room as I started to pack.
UGH I'M SO TIRED OF MY MOTHER I WISH SHE WOULD JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, said Lia until see saw me.
Hey what are you doing?, asked Lia.
Lia, thanks for letting me stay here but, I feel like I'm coming between you and your mom. I don't want to be the problem of breaking you both apart so..I think it's just best if I find somewhere to stay, I said.
No, Chae I'm sorry about what you heard you don't have to leave I love having you here. I'm sorry about what you heard and, sorry if I wasn't spending time with you, said Lia.
You just want to be with Ryujin and, I get it. I just want to be with Yeji so.. I understand I said.
Thanks Chae, said Lia as she hugs me.
No problem but, umm... speaking of that hickey, I said looking up and down at her.
Well....I'm going to go take a shower, said Lia with a smile.
Choi Jisu your not leaving until you tell me everything, I said as we both started to laugh.

*2 days later*
Everything happened again. Yeji wasn't answering me, Lia went back with Ryujin. Yuna is hanging out with her friends. And, the only friend I have is Mrs.Choi. I was watching tv until I got a message from Jennie that she is throwing a party tomorrow, I'm not a big fan of parties but, I just wanted to have some fun since the last couple of days I've been here alone so I decided to go but, I didn't want to go alone so here I go again to call Yeji.
hello???, said Yeji.
Hey Yeji ummm....Jennie is throwing a party tomorrow and, I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?, I asked.
Sure what time?, asked Yeji.
7, I said.
Okay I'll pick you up, said Yeji.
Okay how ha-, before I could be able to finish to what I was going to say she hung up on me again, I didn't think too much and, just went downstairs to talk to Mrs.Choi.
Hey Chae are you hungry?, asked Mrs.Choi.
Not really I just wanted to tell you something, I said,
What's up? asked Mrs.Choi.
Well...tomorrow my friend Jennie is throwing a party and, I kinda want to go, I said.
I'm glad since your always here you do need a little time to go out, but, If your asking for a ride I won't be able to because, I have to work late tomorrow night, said Mrs.Choi.
Don't worry Yeji is going to take me, I said.
Yeji? I'm happy to hear that, said Mrs.Choi with a smile.
If you want I can take Lia with me?, I asked.
Please do this girl won't listen to me and, I'm pretty sure she will listen to you, said Mrs.Choi
I will ask but, I can't make any promises, I said with a laugh.
Okay well to be honest I don't feel like cooking today so..let's go get something to eat, said Mrs.Choi.
Okay, I said as I went upstairs to get my purse and, went back downstairs.

*3 hours later*
I was on instagram and, saw Lia enter the room.
Hey Lia, I said.
Hey Chae how was your day?, asked Lia.
Great, I said.
Nice, said Lia as she yawned.
Hey can I ask you something?, I asked Lia.
Sure, said Lia.
Well...Jennie Invited me to a party tomorrow and, I was wondering if you Ryujin and Yuna could come? I already invited Yeji, I said.
That sounds fun I'm in, said Lia with a smile.
Great now as your best friend go take a shower, I said as I was laughing.
You don't have to tell me twice, said Lia as she smiled.

Hey guys happy Tuesday I hoped you liked this Chapter and see you on Thursday💕