Chapter 44

Chapter 44

After being asleep and sick for the last several days. I was feeling better, but we were still in the same boat as before. Someone was still trying to kill or kidnap us. But I wanted normalcy and a non-complicated life. I wanted to go back to school and be with my new friends. I wanted Bobby and Jacob with me. Heather was starting to be a good new friend she was quickly replacing Angel. I will never forget her, and I will help find her father and make sure she gets justice for her untimely death.

We were all in dad's office talking about Jacob's ability to heal amazingly fast. "I don't want him to keep trying to see how well he can heal, its scary what if its like a power cell and you deplete your abilities just practicing and when you really need to heal you can't because you used it up." Heather said worried for my brother.

'I'm not sure it works like that. So far, I've not had any issues with teleporting or mind reading draining me, you can't even tell I'm reading your minds.' I told her.

"I don't think we need to keep practicing anything. We know you can do these things." Dad said. "I will let you go back to school. But only under the protection of Bobby and Jacob. You four will be in the same classes and I don't want you separated from each other. If you need to use the restroom Heathers goes inside with you and the guys wait outside. Got it?" He instructed. Bobby wasn't to leave my side unless Jacob was with me, and if not him David or dad were to be with me. Jacob was way stronger than I was.

After this crazy week that seemed to never end, I was tired. I was shocked Bobby still cared for me. He was going through a lot right now. We had dinner with everyone. Mom had it ordered in, there was just so much going on Jacob didn't want to cook and I don't remember the last time mom ever cooked. It became Jacob's thing. We all enjoyed his cooking.

We went upstairs to my room hand in hand. Bobby had been quiet most of the night, understandably though. 'Bobby, I know it's been hard so if you need some time, you can go back home if you want. You don't have to stay here.' I said with my head hung low. 'Jacob can stay with me or dad. I just don't want you to end up resenting me.' I added. His head whipped up to look at me and he took my chin in his hands and forced me to look at him.

"There is no other place I'd rather be then with you. Don't send me away. I won't hurt you." Bobby said weraly.

"I'm not afraid you're going to hurt me; I'm scared I am making your life worse with me in it.'' I said bluntly.

"You don't make my life worse you add the light I never knew I needed." He proclaimed. He leaned in and kissed me softly gripping the sides of my face in his callused hands. I didn't know how much I needed him right now. I needed his closeness his sent. I needed it all around me. I needed the reassurance that he still loved me. I knew he needed me also. He took his time navigating my mouth with his tongue he was rough and smooth. He pulled me to straddle his lap my hands tightened on his head griping handfuls of his hair. His hand wound his way under my shirt up to my full breast. He cupped them with his hands, his lips never leaving mine my back arched.

"Penny, I need you. Please I need you." He begged me. I knew he needed me, so I let him have me. Because I wanted him as well.

'Yes.' Was all I said. He picked me up while still straddling him my legs wrapping around his waist. He carried us over to my bed. He gently laid me down on my back. He lifted me a little bit and pulled off my shirt. I reached up and pulled his off over his head. My hands felt there way down his sculpted abs. This was slow love making not the rough needy kind and I was savoring the entire moment. It felt like it's been weeks since we had a personal connection. We both needed this we needed this like we needed air. Our bond needed this time together.

Sometimes I must remember I live by a different set of rules. I don't need to live by human standards. Just because we are both young doesn't mean anything in our world. The moon goddess places us with our mates when see deems the right age and she set that at sixteen. And if we are lucky to find our mates this early then it was meant to be.

Bobby took his time loving me. Like he was trying to remember every inch of my body. He placed soft kisses from my neck right where his mark was on me down to my very core. He tasted every inch of me. In the moment all I could feel like I could do was pull on his hair and tug on his ears. His ears were so soft, I gently grabbed them and brought him up to my face needing to kiss him thoroughly. I could taste me on him, and it wasn't gross it was very sensual.

We didn't speak all we did was make passionate moans or groans of approval, a few times he even growled his pleasure the rattling noise of it sending vibrations right where I needed them to be. Bobby hard cock pulsed and twitched inside of me the slow sensual movements led me to several orgasms. When he reached his own orgasm, we held each other for a long time. We fell asleep in each other's arms.