Chapter 39

Chapter 39

The next morning the alarm clock went off, it was only 6:00 AM. Penny's eyes fluttered open trying to see through the dim light of the early morning. her body warmed by Bobby's next to her. She gently wiggled her way out from under bobby's arm and he started to stir wake.

"Good morning beautiful." Bobby said.

'Good morning, Bobby." Penny said. 'We should get up early so we can stop by your house and talk to your mom, get you some clean clothes and whatever else you might want, I mean that's if you want to keep staying with me, I mean you don't have to if you don't want to.' I was rambling.

"Sweetheart I want nothing more than to stay next to your side all the time every day. But we can go to moms so I can get my things anything else I'll just buy." He replied.

'Let me wake up Jacob and let him know we're going to go separately in my Jeep that way we can go to your house, and he won't be worried that I'm not here.' Penny said.

'Good morning, Jacob.' I said through my link with my brother. 'Are you awake yet? Did you have a good night last night? Hint hint.' Penney's said

"Penny it's too early in the morning schools not until 8:30 why are you awake at 6 and I am not telling you about last night. By the way you've got to learn to block your emotions I know what you did last night I don't care but I know what you did and that's not something I want to know I'm your brother try to keep that closed please." Jacob replied

'Oh my God how embarrassing.' I replied. my eyes went wide, and Bobby looked at me frightened. He could tell I didn't like that I just heard.

"What's wrong Penny?" He said, "Is Jacob OK."

'Jacob's fine he's more than fine he knew what we did last night because I'm stupid and somehow he was linked to my emotions so yeah just great. This is so embarrassing that's the last thing I want my brother to know just like I don't want to know what him and Heather did. But I guess we'll find out when we see her. That's all the details I want to know.' Penny said.

"There is so much I need to teach you." Bobby said.

Penny continued to tell her brother, they were going to go to Bobbies house talk to his mom and get some things and that they would leave in her Jeep.

"OK Penny don't you dare leave his side he'll protect you I know he will I trust him." Jacob replied.

Penny soft grin let Bobby know she was still talking to Jacob. Penny got off the bed and went to the restroom Bobby grabbed his clothes he'd been wearing for the last two days and got dressed. Penny came out and went to her walk-in closet picked out an outfit for the day she decided on one of her new matching outfits one of the brightly colored pants was slightly darker thin sweater and similar matching undergarments. She got dressed in her closet because she knew if Bobby saw her now, they would never make it to his house or school on time. There are just some things that must wait. But she couldn't help putting a smile on her face I'm pretty sure Bobby knew what I was thinking' cause as he pulled on his shirt, and he was grinning from ear to ear. He came over and put a light kiss on Penney's lips and they continued getting ready. When they finished she grabbed her things for school, he grabbed his bag as well and they headed downstairs. They each snatched a bagel from the fridge and left to go to the garage.

'Bobby, do you have your driver's license? I've just got mine and this is a brand-new Jeep mom gave me for my birthday and I'm not completely sure I'm ready to drive such a nice car right now. If you have your license, I'd feel more comfortable if you were driving.' Penny linked to Bobby