Chapter 36

Chapter 36

After talking for a while in dads office we learned Heather was sixteen and she shifted her first time over the summer. She didn't skip a grade like Jacob, and I did she just started earlier then normal. Most kids in eleventh grade are closer to seventeen then sixteen. Dad suggested we all sit down and have dinner. Jacob is going to cook for us all he wanted to try a new pork dish and with two new people here to try his cooking he wanted to impress everyone. Heather was impressed that he could cook. We all told her how he loves to cook and has been cooking for us for a long time. When you lived in foster care if you wanted to eat you learned how to cook. Most of the adults were too lazy to cook. So, Jacob took it upon himself to learn how to cook. The foster parents could care less who was doing the cooking just if they didn't have to put forth the effort. Heather can't cook, in fact her parents preferred she stayed out of the kitchen at home, something about almost setting it on fire just trying to make a cup-of-noodles. She was right when she said she could burn water.

The entire time Jacob was cooking he, and Heather were talking casually, and getting to know each other better. She didn't take her eyes off him the entire time. Jacob never stopped beaming while they chatted. I was so happy for him. I was feeling amazing also. I knew Jacob would was happy for me as well. Bobby sat with me at the bar Heather on my other side. Bobby held my hand in his. He drew circles with his thumb on the back of my hand. The light touch was very reassuring and pleasing. His ruff yet soft hands made me feel so loved and comfortable.

"Jacob this is the best pork I have ever had." Heather beamed at Jacob.

"Thank you, baby. I'm glad you liked it." Jacob replied. We all joined in with our own comments of how much we enjoyed the meal we shared. I like how he called heather baby, Bobby called me sweetheart just like daddy did. After dinner we all cleaned up. Mom and dad did the dishes so we could spend time with our mates. Marry and Martha were off today, they really didn't do much, well not that I see but I'm sure they did plenty. Pretty sure they just cleaned and did laundry, I know they dot cook, Jacob did that. Mom and dad also helped in the kitchen. Dad said Bobby and Heather could stay. It's normal in werewolf society that once you met your mate your pretty much inseparable. They tend to move into one of the family's homes once they met, it's hard to leave your mates side once you have met. I know I didn't know how much I needed Bobby until I met him. Dad made it easier for us because he's the pack alpha and their parents don't have much to say about it. He just called them and told them they were safe at the pack house with his children as they were mates now. Bobby's mom wasn't happy she didn't want to be at home alone, but she understood. She told Bobby to come home soon and to bring me over eventually so we could meet.

Since we haven't seen or heard anything today about the threat towards Jacob and I, dad said we could all go to school tomorrow. He thought we would be ok for now. He had David looking for any threats, and his guys were on border patrol, plus I had Bobby and my brother. So, the plan was for everyone to just stay the night and just go to school tomorrow and pretend nothing has happen. Dad told us everyone knew about Angel's death. But he made up a story to cover what really happened, he told everyone she died in a car accident. Major head trauma was the cause, which was half of the truth. This is what Angel's mom was also told. The four of us had to keep it a secret for now. No one could know it was her father and that he was alive. At least for now we needed to keep it a secret.

We were to go to school and be on guard but act like it was a normal day. Dad had all our classes changed so the four of us now were in the same classes all day. This way Jacob and Bobby could protect me, and He could keep an eye on Heather, we had no Idea if she would be brought into this but she's here now and it could be dangerous. We don't know who might be working with the Doctor, he may be alone, but we could never be too careful. When it came to magic only few would know that werewolves could even possess it.

Jacob took Heather to his room for the night and Bobby went with me. I could feel Bobby's warm hand in mine I looked over to him as we walked towards my room and gave him a crooked smile. His eyebrows raised. I had an idea and I wanted to give it a try.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me.

I started to think about how warm and comfortable my bed was and how nice It would be to already be in it. I let the warmth of my power sink in and take us. So I teleported us to my bed.