Chapter 18

Chapter 18

It took a while to find out more answers. My wolf has no idea what her destiny is, but she is grateful to have many lifetimes to try and accomplish it. She has no idea why she was brought into a body what was mute as she was when she was alive. She had a theory about why my wolf's physical body.

My brother and I are called the yin yang twins, we have opposite wolf colorings he can speak I cannot. He has a powerful wolf in strength and mine was powerful with her mind. In wolf form I am not mute like I am in human form, I'm the opposite in each from. Yin yang twins do not happen often they tend to be boy girl twins and happen every few generations. She told us they are usually destined for greatness.

None of the other yin yang twins ever had a mute twin but it is common for twins to have twin abilities such as our twin talk. My wolf thinks I might have been cursed by Mother Luna because they used conventional medicine to help have us. It was not normal for our mom to be baron either. Werewolves are generally healthy unless it was severely wounded in battle. Cancer and other diseases just did not occur with our race. It has to do with our healing capabilities.

She is still able to use her telepathic abilities that she was originally born with while I am in wolf or human form. She said she was going to help me; she would read minds of the pack members to keep me informed and safe. She told me I had a kind of telepathic ability because I could talk to my brother before I was sixteen. The only problem was I could only communicate back to the pack in human form so if I got hurt or taken from my pack, I would have to be human to send a massage to them.

Daddy said if my wolf could keep me informed, we could go on the run tonight, but he will have his finest betas watching over me. Dad was so worried about my safety. I am not strong, and my wolf shape was very petite.

It took all day to find out all this information. By the time we came up with a plan it was dinner time. Jacob had prepared us a family dinner. His love for cooking might have been part of this yin yang thing because I loved to eat, and I cannot even cook toast. I hope my mate can cook. Whenever I get one.

Sitting at the dinner table we ate the food Jacob had made for us. He cooked a wonderful meal of roasted asparagus, roasted red potatoes with a spicy mustard sauce and fresh salmon steaks with a lemony piccata sauce, that means it has capers in it. He liked to cook elegant foods and it was yummy. Even my wolf agreed. I think he was feeding his wolf as well. Seams his wolf liked my idea of food.

Over dinner we discussed what we learned from my wolf about our history. Mom was fascinated just as much as dad was. But was scared to let me out of the house tonight. I told her I promised to stay right next to mom and dad while running. Dad even agreed to slow down for us because he was a fast runner. I have no idea how fast I was, as a human I hate running. I mean why run for fun it is certainly not fun. All it does is get you all sweaty. If I wanted to get sweaty, I could think of plenty other things to do, that were fun. I will run when I must and that is if my life depended on it. Until then I will stick with walking.

After dinner we went to our rooms to change into our wolfs. This time I took off my clothes beforehand. The clothes I wore on my first shift were rip to shreds. And I was not ripping any of my new clothes. I am too much of a girly girl to go around ruining my clothes.

Anyways this was my first time changing on my own. Dad told me to think about my fur, how it felt to walk on four paws. How it felt to bark and growl. I stood in the middle of my room and thought really hard. I could feel the familiar tingle of hair sprouting over my skin. My jaw elongated and my teeth shifted becoming longer and more pointed. My arms and legs snapped simultaneously becoming shorter and more compacted. My back arched and lunged me forward causing me to land on my front legs. My hind legs finished changing and snapped into place, then the transformation was complete. It was not painful at all. But listing to my bones crack and pop is very disturbing.