Thomas Chase

Thomas Chase

Today I'm going to go visit my brother Fredrick and his kids , Annabeth came back to the family ever since Fredrick and Hellen got a divorce. Also we get to meet Annabeths boyfriend , I don't know anything about him and don't like that , but according to Fredrick he's a really great guy and he approves of him.

I'm still pretty upset that Fredrick didn't give me the name of Annabeth's boyfriend , the reason I wanted his name so I can run a background check on him. You see I'm a detective but I'll find out later tonight. As we got to his house he smiles and hugs me then my wife.

" Thomas , Rebecca , long time . How's it been?" I smile and my wife says " It's been great , how have you been since the divorce?"

This idiot smiles brightly like he didn't just lose his wife. " Wonderful it feels like I lost a lot of stress. " he smiles. " So where's Annabeth and her boyfriend?" I ask speaking to him for the first time tonight.

"Oh they'll be here soon okay and Thomas please don't judge him , I know about his past and Annabeth has been his best friend for the past 6 years." I frown and just nods.

After a while Annabeth and her boyfriend walks in smilin and laughing as she see's Rebecca she runs and hugs her saying " Aunt Rebecca." Rebecca hugs her back as her boyfriend walks over to me and shakes my hand. He's tall , a bit musclar , with sea green eyes and raven messy hair. " Hi sir my name is Percy Jackson."

No wonder why Fredrick didn't tell me his name. He was wanted for crimes accros the country he blew up the Saint Louis Arch , blew up a chartor bus , and was wanted for questioning for his mother being missing. " Your under aresst son put your hands behind your back." Annabeth quickly stands between us and says.

" Don't you dare arrest him until you hear the full story." She gave me an evil glare while both Fredrick and Rebecca gave me a disapointed look. " Why should I your dating a crimal, and should I meantion a possible terriost for what he did at the Saint Louis Arch. Give me one good reason why."

I look at him as I get ready to make the call in as he says " I was kidnapped , at that age Annabeth was also kiddnaped with me , the kiddaper did all of that not me." He looks dead in my eyes not blinking. As he was staring at me I swear I heard the pipes rumble Fredrick looks at Percy and shakes his head.

He's a demigod like Annabeth and Rebecca. " You're a Demigod?" Rebecca asked Percy looked at her." Who's your godly parent?" Percy asked" My dad is Apollo, I know Annabeths is a child of Athean. " I look at her and hugs Rebecca as I ask him " So who's your godly parent?" I ask He smirks as he lift his hand up as some water from our cups rises " My father is Poseidon."

My jaw dropped as we talked all night about there quest and war. These two fell into Tartarus together and survied then right away they fought Gaea and won but lost a lot of friends . Wow I guess I was wrong about him when I heard his name. He seems like a great person, but I wonder how is he not dead , if Athena and Posedion hate each other. Oh well.

4 years later we were invited to their wedding I got to meet Percy's mortal mom , step dad , and his half sister. It was a beautiful wedding Rebecca was a brides maid. I smile soflty watching my niece get married.

I have to say it was a beautiful wedding , also weird seeing all the Gods, and , Goddess here.

Thats how I met Percabeth.