Tattoos (AU)

Percy's POV

" Come on Percy let's go . " my fiancé Annabeth says as she was pulling me into the Tattoo shop I chuckled softly.

" Annabeth stop pulling my arm , you might pull it off then how am I going to get a tattoo on my arm ."

I chuckle as she lets go as we head inside I look at her as we get to the front desk getting ready for our appointment.

" Okay let's do this Seaweed brain." She giggled as she slaps my arm slightly.

You're probably wondering what we're getting well I'm getting an grey Owl on my arm for her and she's getting a sea green trident on her arm for me .

You see we made a pact in middle school that when we turn 23 we get tattoos of the others favorite Greek god's symbol on our arms .

I sit on the chair as they put the needle on my arm I wince a bit as it hurt as Annabeth grabs holds of my free hand .

" So how does it feel seaweed brain." I roll my eyes and sarcastically say " Oh it feels wonderful Wise Girl,  you should give it a try ."

I chuckle as they finish up I look at it and smiles after getting up from the chair Annabeth sits down and gives me her hand I take it as they tattoo Poseidons trident on her arm.

I chuckle and tease her a bit " How does it feel wise girl ?" She looks at me and smirks .

" Tease me again and no more kisses." I shut up fast as they do the tattoo of course without her squeezing my hand probably breaking a few bones in my hand .

After they finished it looks amazing I smile as we take pictures of our tattoos and post them on instagram. I instantly get a call from my mom I gulp cause I forgot to tell her I'm getting a tattoo.

Whoops.