Shadow

Nicos POV

" Okay Will before you freak out let me tell you how I found this little black kitten ." Shows Will the little kitten. " Nico why did you buy a black cat for ? Also how did you buy a black cat you need to have mortal money which you barley have."

I take a deep breath " Again don't get mad Will . Promise you won't get mad ?" He nods as I start to tell him.

FLASH BACK

I was just strolling around on my way to get a happy meal as the happy meal toys are new mythomagic figures. I was happily srolling up until i got attacked by some Empousa attacked me i killed some and ran off to an allyway filled with garbage to hide my scent from more monsters.

While hiding out I hear a small crash I grab my sword and jump out pointing my sword towards the sound . What I saw was not what I expected . It was a baby black cat. "Hey litte guy you lost." I bend down as the kitten closes his eyes as he did he blended in with the shadow I smiled and picks him up as I shadow travel to back to camp to show Will our new kitten. I'm pretty sure he'll love the kitten. I mean he likes dark and moody things, he loves me.

Back To Present

Will looked at me shocked. " You shadow traveled ? Nico you know what that does to you ." I roll my eyes and sighs." Will we have a new kitten and his name is shadown." He looks at me and smiles while petting the kitten. " Alright he is cute but still I'm not happy that you shadow traveled." While we were sitting down playing with Shadow , Leo came up to pet him . Yeah Will's mad at me cause I broke Leo's had cause he tried to pet my kitten.