OH NO

(Based on a true story that happened to me )

Percy was sitting down on his bed struggling to open his pack of blue raspberry sour patch kids he tried everything and nothing worked while trying to pull both ends of the bag Thalia walks in and sees him struggling.

" Kelp head you need help there ." He looks up at her and shakes his head . " No I got it pinecone face ."

She looks at him with amusement" Hey Annabeth come check this out . " Thalia calls to Annabeth,  as Annabeth walks over to see what's going on she smiles ." Really seaweed brain your struggling with a bag of candy let me help you ." He snatches it back.

" I got it I'm a big boy I can open it myself ." Percy did manage to open it but all of the candy fell on the floor " No." both Thalia and Annabeth stared to laugh at him historically  after being upset for a bit he too started to laugh causing all three friends to fall on the floor laughing.

What they don't know is that whole scene was being watched by the gods on Olympus as they viewed it on Hephaestus tv .

Alls the gods and Goddesses where laughing. Even Aries was laughing and he doesn't laugh at nothing.

" so Percy did you learn anything today ." He nods and looks at Thalia ." Yeah if I can't open it the first couple of times use scissors. "

The three friends help each other up and leave to by more candy .

( it kinda happened like that but with a small bag of sour patch kids and some how the 4 only blue raspberry ones fell out of the small bag I don't know how that happened I was sad but started laughing cause it was funny .)