LEO NO

"Okay so I'm in big trouble like no one trust me with a kid alone trouble.

It wasn't my idea any ways (AN yeah it was )
Hey author I'm telling the story from my point of view here so leave me alone (okay okay )

Like I was saying before being rudely interrupted . I was put in charge of babysitting Percy's little sister Estelle who's now 3 years old Calypso was supposed to be there to help but she went out with Piper and Hazel to the store shopping for some new combat boots or something I don't know. Okay getting off task .

Me and Estelle had a plan to get free candy she would pout and say that me her 'brother ' needed candy or I'll die . Yes I told her to say that but the thing is the first place we hit . Was where Frank works at and he snitched on me by calling Sally on the monster proof phones I made for everyone.

Anyways so yeah I got scared and caught on fire Frank grabbed Estelle and bolted out as I burn the candy store down by accident . At least no one got hurt right . "

I look at all the gods and the other 7 as I finish telling my story

" I'm sorry you did what now with my little sister Leo?"

" I tried to steal candy then got scared and burned the candy store down ."

" Leo you have ten seconds to run before I kill you for almost killing Estelle."

I laugh softly and run away as Apollo, Hermes , Artemis , Poseidon, and my dad , hold Percy back as he tried to run after me .

Man he's strong it takes 5 gods to hold him back and he's still dragging them , well anyways now I'm running for my life trying to hide from Percy.

" VALDEZ IM GOING TO KILL YOU." Oh no any ways I'm out if you find this please don't share it . Also ahhhhh . He found me but Annabeth stopped him from drowning me so I'm going to sleep now good night. And remember kids don't piss off Percy cause he'll hurt you