Seeing Jason again in Elysium

Piper(3rd person )

Piper was 50 when she passed away in her sleep . It was a peaceful death she was in her warm bed sleeping next to her loved one .

When she opened her eyes she saw the gates to Elysium as she walked to the gates she saw a silhouette of someone familiar.

As she got closer she saw who it was it was Jason she ran to him and tackled him in a hug and kissed his cheek. " Sparky it's really you" he chuckled as he held her in his arms

" Hey Pipes  long time no see , your older than I last saw you." He laughed causing piper to punch him in the face ." Shut up sparky ." She smiled once she walked in the gates she was young again .

Leo's ( 3rd Person)

Leo was 49 when he died saving the  love of his life  his beautiful wife Calypso and his children from a monster . It was a painful death he cried asking " Did I save everyone?"

Calypso of course nodded while holding him as she cried " Yes you did Leo you saved us " he just smiled and closed his eyes.

When he opened them again he saw two silhouettes when he got closer to them he stopped walking and sprint towards them as he saw his two best friends in the whole world.

Piper and Jason . Leo being Leo screamed " Branson , Beauty Queen ." He tackled Both of them in a hug as they all hug each other after the hug Jason of course punched Leo in the shoulder .

" I'm not in love with a brick you idiot ." Leo rubbed his shoulder " Oh right your in love with a stapler how can I forget."

Leo laughed and started to run away from Jason as the three friends laugh ,  being reunited together again.

(Sorry for the long wait I was busy this week and had no way to have access to Wi-Fi or any kind of internet)