Jasmine

Annabeth's POV

While I was training with Piper we see a little girl come into camp as she was running away from something I look over at Leo and Jason as they run off to kill the monster as I go over to her I bend down to her height .

" Hi there I'm Annabeth what's your name?" She gets scared and hides her self between her arms as she does I see cuts and bruises. Not monster cuts and bruises mortal cuts and bruises I gasp and look at Piper.

" Go get Percy now ." She looks at me weird." Why it's just another camper."

"Now piper ?" I whisper yell at her as I do she runs off to go get Percy as I stay with the little girl . She looks like she's at least 6 years old.

Piper's POV

Why did Annabeth tell me to get Percy for a new camper that has cuts and bruises from a monster .

I get to his cabin as he's with his brother Tyson " Percy Annabeth needs you now ." I smile and waves at Tyson " Hey Ty" he waves at me as Percy waves his hand through the IM and runs to Annabeth.

When he gets there he sees the little girls injuries as he does he frowns softly and sits on the floor next to her .

Percy's POV

" Hi my name's Percy what's your name ?" I say softly as I sit there . She looks up at me as she sees me she seems to calm down .

" J. Jasmine." I smile softly " like the princess." I smile softly as I use my water powers to make a small crown for her . She giggles softly and nods as she sticks her small hand in the water crown .

" Who hurt you ? You can tell me cause I know what you been through." She starts to cry softly

" just nod when I say it okay ?" She nods " mom. ? " she doesn't do anything " step dad ?" She starts to cry and look around as she panics.

" Hey sweetie it's okay he's not going to hurt you here . I'll make sure of it okay ." I look at Annabeth and smiles " This is Annabeth , Jasmine she's my girlfriend she won't hurt you either no one here will okay I promise that ." 

She smiles softly rubbing her eyes as she runs to me and hugs me as she does I look up and sees that she got claimed by Poseidon.

" Look Jasmine that means your my sister. " I smile softly as she giggles softly as me , Annabeth, and Jasmine go to my cabin so Jasmine can sleep .

Jasmine's POV

As my new big brother lay me down in bed I smile softly as I finally get to sleep peacefully without getting yelled at or hurt I love my new family.