Avery

( I don't ship perciper as an OTP only as a BROTP )

OMG they're both so annoying why can't they just kiss and date already god. You're probably wondering who I'm talking about let me tell you.

Percy Jackson and Piper McLean my two best friends they're both obviously in love with each other. Percy is cute he has Raven black hair and sea green eyes while he's tan . Piper is very pretty she has kaleidoscope eyes and choppy brown hair she's also Native American.

They always tease each and stuff like all the time . She's always on his back he gives her piggyback rides all the time it's aggravating to me . I ship them they're cute so I'm going to plan a date for them both .

While I was thinking of a plan I see Percy walking with a blonde girl . She must be his cousin or something I don't know as long as she doesn't ruin perciper that's my ship name for Percy and Piper (AN No it's percabeth for life )

Anyways as I write down a plan I leave the area I was at and wait for tomorrow . As I got to school the next day I see piper and Percy sitting next to each other I squeal to myself. OMG they're so cute then I see the same blonde chick from yesterday go and sits on Percy's lap and she kissed him what .

I go over and push her off of him " Avery what the hell ?" Percy screams as I look at him " Why are you with her and not Piper you both are obviously in love with each other." They all just look at each other and laugh.

" You think me and piper are in love Avery ?" I nod as I get mad ." Avery,  Percy is like an older brother to me and the girl you pushed off is his girlfriend of 2 years Annabeth . "

I blush a bit of confusion "but you and Percy always flirt with each other" they look at me confused as Annabeth speaks up ." That's how they tease each other and annoy each other also this is a new , I thought when you pushed me off you had a crush on Percy and wanted him to your self ."

" does that happen often." They just nod " so much that we lost count ." I chuckled softly as I get to know about Percy and Annabeth wow they're really cute together.

I laugh and look at them as Percabeth is my new OTP and perciper is my BROTP.

Maybe I should hook Piper up with my neighbor Leo Valdez .