Confension (AU)

" Hey Percy I have to tell you something." I look over at Annabeth as we're hanging out in my room I smile softly as I lean against my bed staring at her .

" Go ahead ." I look into her grey eyes the eyes I have fallen in love with. I can get lost in them forever; most people fear them but not me they're the most beautiful eyes ever seen.

" Promise you won't get mad at me ?" I look at her confused "why would I get mad at my best friend?" Also crush , I think to myself as I softly smile as I hold her hand softly

" I'm going on a date with Matt ." I feel my heart shattered I get angry , sad , and confused all at once . Why the hell is she dating that ass wipe, my , he bullies me all the time at school he beats me up for no reason.

" Why the hell are you going on a date with him?" I get up as tears start to stream down my face as I push her hand away from me.

" Because he told me if I dated him he would stop bullying you ." I looked at her shocked but still mad I punch the wall hard .

" Why would you do that , he lies Annabeth that's what he does , what if he hits you or worse , I can't let that happened to you Annabeth I rather get beaten up by him than you date that asshole ."

" Why do you care ? You said "I wish he would just stop "so I found a way , aren't you happy ?" She gets up and yells at me as she starts to cry as well

" No I'm no happy that the girl I'm in love with is dating my bully ." I stop as I realize what I said , I just fall to the ground " I don't want to see you get hurt Annabeth I don't , I love you so much ." I look down as I start to cry

" You love me?" I nod softly as I look up at her

She did something that caught me completely off guard she ran to me and just kissed me passionately I kiss her back holding her close to me

" That's why I agreed to date him cause I love you so much , I would do anything for you Percy, it kills me seeing you get beat up all the time by him I couldn't do it anymore ."

I softly smile as I look at her while holding her close to me .

" Please stay with me Wise girl." I smile as I kiss her softly .

" I'll always stay seaweed brain." I hug her as we sat in the floor cuddling for the rest of the night.