Matt Sloan

Ever since that day in gym when those monsters attacked Percy and Tyson been stuck in my brain.

What were they and why was Percy , Tyson , and me the only people were able to see them ?

Like really I've been seeing monsters everywhere. My parents think I have an over exaggerated imagination.

That was until I met this kid name Malcom he's my new friend at school he told me that I'm a demigod .

What the fuck so the gods are real ? Is Percy a demigod is Tyson also one ?

What the hell ? " Matt you good?" I look at Malcom and nods .

" yeah it's just , I knew this kid name Percy , in the 7th grade we got attacked by monsters they tried to kill him I use to bully him and his friend Tyson ."

I look out the window as I started to feel bad but I started to feel like someone was giving me a death glare .

" you're lucky that Percy is a forgiving person if he wasn't, he wouldn't have told us about you probably being a demigod ."

My eyes widen as he said that once we got to camp he walks off not letting me catch up once I entered I see a rock climbing wall over LAVA .

What the fuck is this place ? I look around as I see three familiar faces, so I walked over then I remember two of them Tyson and Percy.

Wait Tyson only has one eye what the fuck he's a monster so I just scream .

" HOW DID THAT MONSTER  GET HERE ?" I scream as I'm scared as I do Percy shoots me a look and just chuckled and shakes his head while walking towards me .

" Matt don't you dare call my brother a monster also welcome to camp ."  He looks at me wow  this dude got taller and more muscular.

I just nod as he walks off before he left I got up and screams ." Who's your godly parent?" I smirk thinking he's a son of a weak god . What I can still bully him if he's a weak demigod.

All he did was raise his hand making a mini  hurricane above my head as he turns to me and says .

" I'm Percy Jackson the son of Poseidon two time savior of Olympus." I let my jaw drop as he walks off.

I was later claimed as the child of Aries . Everyone told me how Percy is the best swordsman of the last 300 years. He even defeated a minotaur with his bare hands and without training , and then my dad in a duel when he was just 12.

From that day on I stayed far away from him a bit terrified of him. If he defeated my dad and a a minotaur when he was just 12 and untrained , I don't want to get on his bad side .

That's how I met the real Percy Jackson and he's a fucken badass .