1887 ( Western AU)

PERCEUS POV

Me and Valdez have been on the run for a while , we have some gifts but people think we're evil and working with the devil we use are powers to steal from the rich to give out to the poor , we had a group of friends but they died .

Let's just say that I have the gift to control water , talk to horses , make earthquakes, and to do storms .

While Leo he can control fire, walk through fire , and make fire out of then air. While we were riding our horse Blackjack stopped and so did Festus.

" oh come on BlackJack what's wrong?" I ask him as Leo got off his horse which is mechanical as he checks to see if the gears are broken." Boss something's wrong look."

He points his head forward I look up and sees some bandits attacking a small carriage as I hear two young lady's screaming .

"Valdez let's go." I jump off the horse as we run over to kill bandits as I pull my sword riptide out of its protective sleeve and summons water hitting one of them as Leo blast a fire ball at the other killing him , as I kill the other one who has a gun.

As I went to open the door it swings open and almost hits me as a girl with curly blonde hair jumps out and tries to stab me as I put my arms up while Leo screams." Wait we were helping you ."

She looks at me as my sea green eyes meet her grey eyes as she gets up but leaves the blade pointed at my throat.

" Who are you guys ?" An other voice says as they get out of the carriage she looks at Leo as he walks over to help her out .

" I'm Perseus , that's Leo we're brothers , who are you two ?" The blonde sighs and gets off of me as she helps me up ." I'm Annabeth this is Calypso she's my sister?" I nod softly while the both of them looks at the dead guys .

" you two are the legendary bandits, the powerful brothers that steal from the corrupt and gives to the poor?"

We both nod ." Yeah we're wanted , are bounty is 15,500 dead or alive, now that we killed these two if anyone finds out, the bounty now want us dead."

They both nod and looks at our horses as they come up Blackjack says ." Their horses are dead maybe we can help them pull the carriage?"

I look over at him and nods ." Yeah that sounds great." Annabeth looks at me and asks Leo " Did he.." Leo nods " yeah he di.." Annabeth punches Leo " Don't interrupt me again. But that's pretty wonderful."

I hold back a laugh as I hook up both Blackjack and Festus to the carriage as the girls and Leo get in " Shout  if there's any trouble okay bud."

As I say down I smiled softly as I look at Annabeth. " So what did you boys do to get such a big bounty on your head ?"

I look over at Leo and he shakes his head." Means Leo where in a gang with our friends who also had powers we would steal from the rich and give to the poor, there was an ambush only me and Leo made it out alive , our friends Piper , Jason , Hazel , and , Frank were killed so we've been in the run since . We only use our powers for life and death situations."

I look at her and sadly smiles as Leo buts in." Or to annoy each other." I laugh a bit as both girls laughed along.

After about an hour or so we get to a stop as we get out I smile softly holding Ms. Annabeth Chase's hand as Leo takes Calypsos hand to get out of the carriage.

I walk over to Black Jack and takes the stuff off of him and says " Go drink some water bud okay ."

He nods and drinks some water as I take off my hat and boots looking out towards the lake. I smile softly as Annabeth sits next to me.

" Thanks again for saving my life and sorry for almost killing you ." I chuckle softly and nods.

" It's okay and you're welcome." She smiles softly as she tries to give me money. " No I can't take your money you keep it." She nods then thinks for a bit as she leans in and kisses me softly on the lips.

I blush and kisses her back as I hold her close to me.  It was amazing. She pulls back and smiles as she just cuddled up against me as we watch the sunset.

I look over at Leo as him and Calypso are tinkering with some stuff I smile softly knowing that we finally have a day of relaxation.

" Perseus ? " I look down at Annabeth and smiles ." Yes ?" She sits up a bit and looks at me." Can you and Leo stay with us ? I know your both wanted criminals but knowing that you both will protect us it's nice ."

I smile and nods ." Of course. We'll stay to protect you both."

We did just that , 4 years after that night me and Annabeth decided to split apart from Calypso and Leo they agreed all of us wanted to start a family. We stayed in contact by mail . They had a son Sammy Valdez.

The lake me and Annabeth first kissed was our new house which we decided to call Montauk.  We had a little girl we named her Sally Jackson after my later mother .