What if part two (AU)

( this is a part two to the first what if .)

Thalias POV

When I got back to camp after a hunt it was so gloomy in camp, they just defeated Gaia.

But I knew something was wrong , I had the worst gut feeling ever someone that I was close to , someone that I saw as family had died.

I ran to Poseidon cabin when I got in there I saw the seven just crying no not the 7 just 5 of the 7 .

" Where are they ?" I look at Nico as he just shakes his head as he softly says .

" Annabeth fell into tartus, Percy didn't catch her in time and she died ,after killing Gaia , Percy demanded that Athena be punished but she killed him ." I fell back.

No my two best friends, the two people that I care about the most in world are gone . This can't be real this has to be a dream .

Please let it be a dream , please this can't be happening no .  I just fall onto the floor as I just cry . Why did they have to die ?

Sally's POV

I was in the kitchen backing some blue cookies as I was hoping that Percy would be home today after the second war .

As I took the cookies out I hear a knock at the door I run over to the door to open it b it all I saw was Nico and Thalia .

I look at them wondering if Percy is down stairs but Nico just hands me riptide .

"No not my baby boy." I cry as I just fall Paul ran over to see me crying as he  sees me holding riptide he falls towards me as he hugs me and cries .

Before Percy got kidnapped the both of them had bonded over the Greek gods and monsters .

I just cry into his shoulder as Nico and Thalia just hug me .

I look at them as I wipe my eyes . " Annabeth ? Where is she ?" Nico looks at me sadly and just shakes his head as Thalia says .

" She fell into Tartus Percy didn't get to her in time the fall killed her."

I cry harder as my son and his girlfriend are dead I look at Nico ." Are they together in Elysium?"

He nods as I just sit there crying. At least they're together again and they'll always be together.