Head cannons

. Percy finds the song baby shark to be very annoying cause it's on nonstop at home to calm down Estelle. Nico found that out and every time Percy annoys him , Nico starts singing baby shark to get Percy stop and leave .

. After falling into Tartarus Nico, Percy , and , Annabeth grew a strong bond with each other to the point where they sometimes spend the whole day together and lose track of time

. Nico was very protective of Estelle no one knew why he was so protective of her but Percy found out pretty fast . He knew Bianca reincarnated and was now Estelle.

. Everyone at camp though that Annabeth was the one who planned date nights with Percy. In fact it was Percy who plans the dates , so good that everyone camper comes to Percy to ask him for help . Even Aries comes to Percy for help to plan dates with Aphrodites .

. One year for Halloween Estelle was snowwhite so Percy decided to get , Piper , Leo , Hazel , Annabeth , Frank , Nico , and Will to help out with the costumes . Nico was Grumpy , Annabeth's was Doc , Percy was dopy, Hazel was bashful , Frank was a bunny ( cause of his shapeshifting powers ) , Leo was sleepy , Will was Happy , and Piper was sneezy

. Once when Percy and Annabeth took Estelle to the park people  thought that Estelle was their kid so every time an elder saw them with her they say" Your daughter is very adorable.

. One time while relaxing in the big house Clarisse was watching my little pony. The Stolls had walked in on her and their eyes grew wide as they both were wearing my little pony onesie the three of them decided to keep it a secret and became good friends.

. Percy and Pipers friendship outside of camp half blood is so pure and awesome that their mortal friends think that they're dating. When ever they're asked that they make gagging noises and claim to be siblings to annoy there friends.

. While visiting Percy's house Thalia and Jason accidentally said thanks mom to Sally . Which made her cry of happiness and accepted them both as her children. But when she found out Jason died months later she broke down and cried.

.On the anniversary of Bianca's death Percy and Thalia spends time with Nico and does whatever he wants to do . Nico chooses the activities that Bianca liked doing that he hated to do .