Sibblings (AU) Part 2

Percy's POV

On the way home Piper nudge my shoulder as she smirks at me " looks like Percy has a crush on Estellas teachers assistant ." I just blush as we get to a red light i look at her.

"Maybe I do Okay if it wasn't for you being so inpatient I would have asked her for her name and number ." i chuckle as we pull up to our house and go inside." oh by the way I'm babysitting the both of you tonight mom and dad our out of town for the weekend. so be good."

Piper nods as I carry Esttella insides as Piper just jumps on the couch laying down texting her best friend Jason Chase (in this au Jason is Annabeths younger brother) I have a feeling that she likes him , I mean she always talks to me about him and how he once tried to eat a stapler as a kid. I don't know why she told me that but she did.

" Hey Piper why don't you invite your boyfriend oh I'm sorry I mean your best friend Jason over" I chuckle softly teasing her as she blushes dark red as she throws a pillow at me and misses I just laugh while Stella just sits down and colors in her coloring book.

After I finished diner for 5 people . Piper told me that Jasons older sister is coming over too so she can make sure he doesn't do something stupid.

As I got the tabel readdy for dinner theres a knock at the door i got up and opens it as I did I smile brightly seeing the girl from this afternoon. " Hi" we both say at the same time as I let her and Jason in the house.

" I'm Percy sorry I didn't get to give you my name when I went to pick up Estella." She nods and shakes my hand " My name is Annabeth, so your Sister is Piper , Jason talks about her all the time."

I chuckle softly as me and Annabeth sit down and talk as we eat dinne in the dinning room with Estella as Piper and Jason sit in the living eating and talking.

"Those two like each other I can tell." I nod in agreement but I also sigh softly my baby sister is all grown up now I look over at Annabeth and smies softly. I should ask her out

"I would like that Percy." Annabeth smiles as she blushes.

WAIT DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD I think to myself as I blush and hides my face in my hands.

" Would you like to make this dinner thing between us as a date?" I look at her as she just nods her head. "I would like that."

I smile as we eat dinner and talk about an hour later me and Annabeth are in the kitchen making some of my mom's blue chocolate chip cookies as I got some batter on my finger I softly Smirks as I wipe it on Annabeths cheek. I softy laught as she throws some flour at my face.

After a little food fight we stop as we're out of breath and just stare into eachs others eyes. I don't rememmber who did it but we ended up kissing as we're both covered in flour.

It was the best kiss I ever had.

It's been 6 monnths since then , me and Annabeth are now a couple. I'm glad that Piper, and Estall got in trouble that day , if it wasn't for them I would have never met Annabeth.