James

There she goes , god she's gorgeous , oh you must be wondering who I'm talking about, Piper McLean I want to go out with her .

Oh my name is James I'm about 5'9 I have dirty blonde hair and green eyes I'm one of Piper's best friends.

As me and her were eating lunch the player of the school Andrew walked up to her " Hey McLean  you and me tonight." He smirks as she just slaps him hard.

" No I have a boyfriend that I really love." She glared at him as he just runs off scared I chuckled softly .

" come on Piper when am I going to meet your 'boyfriend' " I chuckled softly as she just frowns at me .

Holy shit she's scary when she does that . " he's picking me up today after school." I just nod as we eat lunch .

I have a feeling this 'boyfriend' of hers is fake that she made up to scare off the players of the school.

After school me and Piper head out to the parking lot as we just chitchat about stuff .

" So one of your friends tried to do the one chip challenge but ate the whole thing in one bite" ( AN it was Leo)

" yup " as she said that , a sea green mustang pulls up and she softly smirks but frowns a bit as a tall guy with Raven black hair gets out the driver's seat .

Piper runs up to hug him then punch's him in the arm hard " Where's Jason at Perce ."

" he's at camp something happened so he asked me to bring blackjack to pick you up." She nods and looks at me , is that her boyfriend cause man he's tall

" Oh James this is my best friend Percy he's my boyfriend's cousins " I just nod and shakes his hand wondering why he named his car blackjack when it's sea green . Maybe he's color blind .

As I was thinking Piper left with her friend I just stand there wondering if it was really a crush or I just admire her as a friend.

Man it's still bothering me why did he name his car Blackjack it's freakin Green that's going to bother me now damn it .